chapter 93

Whistle!

A bloody mist spread across the training ground area, which had been filled with black wind, with an intense aura leaking that caused goosebumps to form on the back of his neck. Aura, as red as Caesar's eyes, gathered around him. Caesar's eyes came alive.

Instinctively, my entire body was tense because there was an existence comparable to mine.

'It's fun'.

However, in addition to being tense, the heart constantly pumped adrenaline, increasing excitement and joy. It was a good match for the senses asleep after a long time. I swept up my bangs and laughed so merrily the sun seemed brighter.

"Then I have to take a look at my father's abilities."

Caesar responded with an arrogant smile to the words I spat out as if I was confident and teasing him. There was no need for long words between the two.

Dry metallic sound! Dry metallic sound!

Because we speak with the sword.

When the two Aura-impregnated sword masters' swords collided, the entire area was shocked. Even the noise and vibrations were powerful, and I started swinging my sword like crazy, holding a lot of smiles.

'Oh ok.'

I found myself too excited. However, it was hard to bear the excitement because it was the first time after becoming a Sword Master that I had a battle with an opponent of similar skill. Caesar's situation, bursting out laughing like a madman, looked no different.

In this moment when we meet the sword, we are more alike than ever. They were the only interests as strong people beyond the understanding of others.

clank! clank! clank!

The speed at which the swords collide is increased. Soon after, the speed of the sword movement reached a level invisible to the public eye.

In terms of objective ability, I'm definitely behind. However, compared to Caesar, who formally does an overwhelming act of defense, I only attacked, so the fight wasn't easy.

"Damn! I mean, do some defense!"

Caesar, who cut off the end of my hair and almost cut off my side, yelled and hurriedly swung his sword. I aimed my sword at his thigh, whether it hurt my side or not. Caesar parried the attack with some urgency.

In terms of skill, the reason why Caesar, who outranks me, still couldn't win, was because he hesitated to cut me.

I already had mana all over my body, so you know it doesn't hurt that much even if I'm stabbed by a real sword, but he stepped back in embarrassment when he tried to touch my body.

And that was Caesar's losing factor.

'Finish at once.'

I shook my head and shook off the sweat that flowed so hard it blurred my vision, preparing for the final attack.

My legs are already shaking. I had to end here because I was definitely at a disadvantage if I went into a long battle.

'How can I win?'

When I couldn't attack Caesar's ankle, I stepped back and bit my lip hard. The desire to win burned inside. I definitely wanted to win.

'It can't be done just to drive. Can I fall with pure muscle power? I also fall in ability. How can I beat an opponent stronger than me? How was I able to beat the beasts that have been so much stronger than me so far? ...!'

I pushed myself and rolled my brain to the point of overheating my head.

And one thing that comes to mind.

'I bait and get a price.'

That was how I came face to face with disasters I couldn't handle.

As long as you decide to sacrifice yourself, there is no question. With a wide smile on my lips, he changed the attack pattern that was a bit slow but heavy and continued with a fast sword focused only on speed. As if he was trying to read my intentions, Caesar furrowed his brows, but he quickly picked up the pace.

'A little more, more.'

I, who had been increasing my speed as my muscle strength was weak, increased my speed as if changing my strategy by pushing from the front drive.

Over and over, we aimed at each other's meat, followed by an impressive sword dance, cutting my hair and hem. The human body, trying to keep up with the sword master's rhythm, throbs, but does not stop.

When the reality of the two swords is not visible at the speed of excellence, only a gust of wind fills the space between me and Caesar.

"Damn, you...!"

I lowered my sword.

When one of the two swords that struck with great power fell, Caesar's sword, missing the target to be struck in a natural sequence, rushed towards my shoulder without gaining speed and strength. Caesar, embarrassed, tried to stop the sword, but there was no stopping the recoil of the sword, which had already been swung with force.

When the point of her sword swung to pierce my shoulder, I ran in front of her, instead of avoiding her.

Your P.

An eerie sound went through my left shoulder. I had mana throughout my body, so it wouldn't have broken my bones, but the sword seemed to be quite deep.

When the red blood from my shoulders wets the ground and the tip of Caesar's sword turns red.

"I win."

The tip of my sword was aimed squarely at Caesar's neck.

'I win!'

I couldn't feel the pain. What's important to me is that I grabbed Caesar's neck first. It was just true. I laughed with a red face that couldn't hide my excitement.

"Crazy!"

And what covered my vision was fluttering pink hair.

Tack!

Caesar's face turned with a sound loud enough to ring the training area. Aria, with tears in her eyes, slapped Caesar's cheek, but as if she couldn't calm down, she kicked Caesar's shin with a hostile look.

'Oh...?'

In front of me, who couldn't understand the situation, only his eyes were horrible, Carl's face with a frantic expression caught my attention.

"Are you crazy? You turned around! How did you come across that? You don't care about yourself!"

Carl shot me with an angry voice. I tilted my head while trying to understand this situation.

"I-wasn't it very good? I won..."

"It's crazy, really!"

Tack!

My face turned. It didn't hurt at all, but the guy hitting my cheek was so shocking that I grabbed my cheek and widened my eyes.

It was Aria with tears dripping from her hands on my face.

"A-Aria...?"

"Oh! Are you back?"

"...What?"