Chapter 15 - K.T II

Je te lasisserai des mots.

~

"Hyung it's been almost 24 hours. It's getting dark. We're gonna need to call someone soon."  

Namjoon's voice was tired, his body heavy. The emotions hadn't settled, they hadn't gotten used it. It still burned. Taehyung still burned. Wherever he was.

"He's alone." Jin mumbled, sat on the floor facing the front door, head drooping down to the cellphone in his hands, "alone on his birthday. Angry, heartbroken, confused..he feels guilty." 

Namjoon squatted to his side with a pained grunt.

"We can go find him. Has he replied?" Namjoon knew it was a no by the wet sob his hyung let out. 

"Jungkookie." 

"Hm?" 

"I'm not crying because of my hurt," Jin looked to Namjoon, red eyes looking into red eyes. He spoke again, "Jungkookie....A-and Yoongi. Where's Yoongi?" 

"In the home studio. He won't come out. Jimin and Hoseok h-haven't let go of Jungkookie, he's-" 

"Joon-ah, sit with hyung?" 

Not trusting his own voice, Namjoon sat next to Jin in silence. Emotions doing all the talking, they curled together quietly. Waiting, thinking...waiting. 

"Hyung we can-" 

Jin's eyes snapped up at nothing, "Taehyung?"

"Kookoo baby." Jimin sniffled, rubbing up and down the younger's back, the tears slipping past his eyes were Jungkook's...mostly.

Hoseok brushed his hands through Jungkook's hair. His hurt ran so deep,  Hoseok felt it in his fingertips. Jungkook hadn't said a word after Taehyung stormed out. 

"Hy-hyungs." A choked out sob. Each sob that ripped through his voice, brought another wave of deep sadness, of longing, rippling through the bond. 

Jimin and Hoseok tensed, waited for it to pass into another dull push and pull of ache. 

Someone needs to see Yoongi. 

"Taehyung." Jin sat up straighter, eyes searching.

"What is it?" 

Jin's eyes snapped down to his wrist. A different burn, an icy hot burn, "he's-" 

Yoongi came stumbling out of the studio, bags under her eyes red rimmed eyes, skin paler if possible. 

"Taehyung." He shifted uncomfortably, rubbing at his wrist, "Taehyungie." His voice sat hoarse, as if he'd been screaming. He could've been, it felt like he may have been. They wouldn't know. Sound proof studio walls.

Namjoon felt it then.

Hoseok dragged himself into the hallway, rubbing lightly at his arm, "what's going on?"

"We need to find Taehyung something's wrong he's- he's in pain." 

"We're all in pain." Jimin came out scowling. Angry. Hurt.

"But this is different. It's...physical?" Namjoon groaned standing up.

"We need to find him. This isn't right." 

Another wave of emotional pain wafted into the room, Jungkook stood tall, storm swirling behind his wet eyes. 

"I'm going." 

 -

Taehyung didn't know where to go. Didn't think to pick up any keys to any cars. So he walked. Each step harder than the last. 

He had barely enough change in his pocket to pick up a face mask at a convenience store.