Chapter 5 👉🏼👌🏼🚫

Waking up the next morning, Jimin felt satisfied. Satisfied? He sat up groggily, giving himself a once over, pressing on places he knew should feel sore if he- nope nothing. Searching through his sleep hazed mind for a missed play last night...nothing. Jimin was two seconds from forgetting about them and falling into his sheets again, then all at once, it clicked.

It wasn't him feeling this way, it must've been Jin. A sleepy grin tugged at his lips as he freed himself from his blankets. He bounded over to his soulmate's bedroom, opening the door quietly but expectantly, only, the bed was empty.

Jimin stood thinking, he was sure that Jin wasn't in the living room or kitchen (no smell of food or frustrated swearing at the TV screen), he wasn't in the music room, and most definitely not in the dance room, nothing to rehearse right now and unnecessary physical activity was against Jin's law.

Still confused Jimin walked out of the room, about to duck into Tae's room for cuddles, when he heard shuffling around from the room next door.

Easily spinning on his heel, he pushed open the door, stepping into the room nearly dark room, save for the star studded sky projector lighting up the ceiling. He was greeted with a sleepy Kook, sitting up, glaring at the crack in his black out curtains that managed to hit his eyeline just right.

"Good morning." Jimin smiled walking over to the bed, letting himself fall into the cold sheets.

"Mornin' ." Jungkook's head turned first, eyes still fixed on the curtains, before finally meeting face to face Jimin, now snuggled in his blankets, Jungkook couldn't help up laying down again cuddling up with his hyung.

"Hey Gguk, do you feel...something?" Jimin asked as he played with the younger's hair, his, along with a couple other's in their group's hair was getting a bit long. It's nice.

"Something as in what?" Jungkook spoke softly his eyes already closed again, small shivers running down his spine and Jimin dragged his nails lightly over his scalp.

"Like, you know, different..not...me.."

Jungkook's head snapped up his eyes wide, "You feel it too right?!"

"I do! What do you think happened?" Jimin sat up again excited to dissect the situation (gossip).

"Last night, I heard Jin's door open and then I heard him shuffling down the hall, and guess who's door opened?!" All traces of sleep completely vanished from the younger's eyes.

"Tell me now or I'll die."

Jungkook smiled devilishly pausing for dramatic effect and then, "TaeTae's."

Jimin gasped, scandalized, his body fell back as he giggled into the blankets, then paused because, "how do you know for sure it was Jin and then it was Tae's room?"

"You don't know how all of our footsteps sound? And Tae's door has a specific squeak when you open it." Jungkook spoke as if it was obvious.

Jimin nodded taking the younger's word.

"Do you think they....you know." Jimin sat back up wiggling his eyebrows.

"Wanna go check?" Jungkook let a mischievous smile grace his features, scrunching up his nose.

"Let's get the others."

.
.

After pulling the other's out of sleep, explaining the situation, then all agreeing on feeling that same feeling. They quietly tiptoed down the hall to Tae's room.

Hoseok giggled as Namjoon tripped on his own pajama pants.

"Hey this is a spy mission get a grip." Jungkook whispered, absolutely in spy mode.