Chapter 2 🔮

"Let me see your wrist."

Taehyung let him out of his hold. Jin reacts quickly, pulling away and holding his arm to his chest.

"You can't." It hurts saying no to someone you love. Love.

The younger tries reaching out to the older, holding so much worry behind his eyes, "Why not hyung? it's just me."

Jin lets out a shaky sigh. What was he supposed to do? how would they react? They'd all find out some day but right now, everything's on him, he held the biggest thing that ever happened to him, to all of them.

He then had a far scarier thought he'd never even dreamt of.

What if all seven of them weren't all soulmates?

"You have to be quiet, and you can't freak out."

"Show me." Taehyung swallowed the lump in his throat. Part of him worried for Jin, though, a more selfish part worried about something entirely different.

Slowly, Jin pulls his arm away from his chest, hesitantly holding it out. Taehyung walked to stand at his side, reading the initials. His eyes widened as he saw not one or two or three initials, but six and one certain set of initials sparkling bright. His mouth hung open. Face unreadable.

Jin becoming overwhelmed tries to tug his arm back, turning away from his best friend. It's all ruined now. But as Jin tries pulling his arm back to himself Taehyung holds him still. He lightly brushed his fingers down the elder's arm.  Jin shivers slightly at the delicate touch. Taehyung's fingers make its way to his glowing initials.

"This is me, right?" He whispered, looking to his hyung, ears burning red. He flashed a weak smile, eyes brimming with tears. He looked down again at the initial, taking a closer look.

"Mine looks different, hyung." He smiles even brighter.

"You're not angry?" Jin asked, heart pounding in his throat.

"How could I be angry?" Taehyung looks up to him then, eyes wide and glassy, lips curving up into a boxy grin, "I'm your soulmate, we're all your soulmates."

It sounds unreal to Jin's own ears.

"S-should we...are we...supposed to kiss or something?" He looks down ears burning red.

Taehyung let out a low snicker, tears rolling down his cheeks as blinks, though, he calms quickly, noticing that Jin's being absolutely serious.

"Uhm," he hums, "do you wanna kiss me?"

Jin's splutters, "W-well, I mean, we're soulmates, isn't that what soulmates do and plus when you...you know embrace me or whatever you'll get my initials immediately since we already know." He didn't dare look up, worried he'd crossed a boundary.

"Look at me?" Taehyung asked tilting his head, fluffy hair falling to the side, trying to meet Jin's eyes.

Jin slowly looked up, he hadn't noticed that they'd drawn closer. He could feel Taehyung's chest against his rising and falling with each breath.

Taehyung cupped his cheek, startling him only slightly before settling. Taehyung's eyes kept darting up and down, lips to eyes, lips to eyes. This was really happening.

Finally his eyes closed as their lips gently met. The kiss was warm and safe. Taehyung's lips still soft from what Jin knows to be Jimin's lip balm. He tilts to the right urging Taehyung to move to the left, they were in sync. Pulling away for a breath, they looked at each other, cheeks burning bright, grins plastered on their faces.

Taehyung looked down with wide eyes as his arm warmed up, they watched surprisingly, calm as the initials formed. Jin held his wrist out as well, watching as their red initials turn into a soft lavender.

Suddenly a knock at door, "Hey! are you guys okay, we're all worried."

Jin's arm quickly began heating up, the J.H initials sporting a bright glow.

"Just give us a minute, he's...throwing up." Taehyung gestured for Jin to throw up.

Jin's face twists with confusion, falling flat with realization. He rolls his eyes, and makes gagging sounds.

"Oh, it must be a side effect of the soulmate thing, come out when you feel better hyung." They listen as Hobi's footsteps retreat.

Jin quickly turned to Tae, "Listen, I'm not ready to tell them, what do I do?

Taehyung quickly took off his hoodie.

"Yah yah, wh-what I'm not ready for that right now."

He chuckled, "hyung~ give me your tshirt, if you go out there everyone will see your glowing arm."

Jin took a breath and nodded, furiously blushing at what he'd just thought of. He quickly pulled off his shirt and gave it to the younger who gave him his hoodie.

"I might just keep this shirt Jinnie-- it smells like you." Taehyung spoke smoothly as he slid the shirt down his chest.

"I-"

Jin was cut off by Tae planting a chaste kiss to his cheek, then another on his lips, "Come on let's go." He smiles, lightly patting his hyung's bum.

Oh..

Jin pulled the hoodie over his head, no one needed to see his glowing red ears right now. They made their way out of the bathroom, Jin already feeling the warmth radiating up his arm.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I dont get on my knees for no- nvm.