68

A week later:

Raven pov: I was at the rec center and had just wrapped up my first class of my mentoring program. I had about 85 girls and I was so happy about the turn out. I gave them shirts and gift baskets with little girly essentials inside and they all were happy and couldn't wait til next the next class. I was packing up my bag when I seen a guy walk in.

Guy: Raven Price (smiles) long time no see

Raven: looks up) um hi, I know you?

David: David Brooker , my mom was the basketball coach at Spec High. We used to always hang out.

Raven: omg Big Teddy! Hey how are you !( smiles) you look so different

David: (smiles) I'm good, what about yourself?

Raven: I'm good, I got married 2 years ago, I have twin boys who are 3 and I have a little one on the way

David: wow that's great congratulations!

Raven: thank you

Raven pov: David was so fine back in high school. He would always come to our basketball practices and wait for his mom. We did hang out a lot and he always helped me with my math homework. I had the biggest crush on him but unfortunately he rejected me because he valued our friendship which I respected his decision. But we lost contact over the years.

Raven: so what brings you here?

David: my niece is in your program. London Peters

Raven: oh she's a doll, she's so quiet.

David: she's always like that. She was so excited about coming today. She wanted to get out of her shell and make friends but she's so shy

Raven: awww, well I will try my best to work with her on that

David: thank you (smiles) I gotta get going but it was nice seeing you again

Raven: you too take care.

Santana pov: I was about to walk in bae's class when I saw her in there laughing and giggling wit some nigga I ain't never seen before. He had her ass blushing and I wasn't feeling that shit at all but I wasn't gone cause no scene.Then they hugged and that hug was a little too long for my liking. It pissed me off so I just left and went to wait for her in the car.

( Raven comes and gets in the car )

Raven: how it go today bae ?(putting on her seatbelt)

(Santana starts the car and turns the music up)

Raven:(turns the radio off) what's your problem?

Santana: nothing at all ( pulling out of the parking lot)

Raven:yes it is, soon I got in the car you had an attitude

Santana: who the fuck was that nigga you was talking to ?

Raven: frowns) you mad about that, seriously?

Santana: you fucking him or something ?

Raven: first off he's an old friend from high school, we haven't seen each other in years. Grow up

Santana: Raven you in there blushing and laughing all hard and shit. Then y'all was hugging a long ass time

Raven: I'm not doing this shit wit you Santana (rolls eyes) you so damn insecure

Santana:(stops the car) what the fuck you just say?

Raven: I said you so fucking Insecur-(gco)

Santana:(back slaps her ) I told you about saying that shit Raven ! I ain't fucking insecure!

Raven pov: I was taken back by Santana slapping me. He never got this mad before and he's damn sure never hit me. It was really surprising that he did that. The rest of the way home we were silence. Once we pulled up I got out the car and went inside straight to our room. My face was throbbing and I had tears in my eyes.

Santana:(walks in the room) bae I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean it

Raven: You never put your fucking hands on me ! What the hell is wrong with you?

Santana:I got mad I'm sorry I really am

Raven: I think you better get ya shit and get the fuck out!

Santana: what? I'm not going no where Raven. Let's talk about this (grabbing her hand)

Raven:(yanks away, tears fall) don't touch me! Just go

Santana: so this what we doing ? You giving up on us over one little thing!

Raven: I didn't say I was giving up but right now I need my damn space ! Do you not see my face swelling ? Just go Santana

Santana:(sighs) alright

Santana pov: I felt really bad for hitting Raven. I just got so mad wit her calling me insecure because I'm not. I just ain't like how she was all up on that Nigga but I took it too far. She went and got in the shower and I started getting a few of my things together. By the time she was out I was finished.

Santana: I love you Ray

Raven: bye Santana....