22

A month later:

Santana: oh fuck! Damn Raven (breathing hard)

Raven:(smirks) happy birthday baby

Santana: licks his lips) thank you

Raven: I got a little something planned before you go hanging wit ya boys

Santana: sliding the condom off and throwing it in the trash)give me a second to gain some energy. You just rode this dick too good (closing his eyes)

Raven: laughs) can't keep up old man?( climbs over him and walks into the bathroom)

Santana:( smirks and follows her ) why you playing like you don't know who I am ?(picking her up )

Raven: smirking) you ain't gone d— Omg baby!!

Santana: licks his lips) mhm shut that ass right up didn't I ?

Raven pov: Santana had me on the bathroom counter fucking my shit up. He was kissing on my neck and pulling my hair and I was loving every bit of it. I was holding on to him and scratching his back. Our moans filled the bathroom. I was having orgasm after orgasm. My legs were shaking and I was breathing so heavy. We both reached our final climax together and then sat there making out.

Raven: mmm wait baby (pushing him away) did you put on another condom ?

Santana: shit, no I didn't

Raven: Santana!

Santana: aren't you on the pill?

Raven: they don't always work (sighs)

Santana: hey (lifts her chin up) relax, we probably lucky and the pill works. If not and you end up pregnant I got you so don't trip(kissing her)

Raven: you got me for real?

Santana: mhm, I'm ready for some juniors (smiles)

Raven: laughs) nope I can't deal wit another one of you

Santana: smiles ) girl whatever, I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you, ain't that right ?

Raven: smiles) yes it is

Raven pov: man if this is what having a boyfriend is like man I've been missing out ! Santana treats me so damn good. He's a protector and a provider. He makes this relationship 50:50 and I love that. If he pays the gas I pay the light , if I cook breakfast he cooks dinner. It works out so well for us. I been living with him a whole month and I love it. My mama was right, I am in love. We got in the shower and cleaned up. Then finished the rest of our morning routine when we were out. Today was my baby's 25th birthday and I plan on taking him to breakfast and he wanted to go to a boat show for the longest. Later on him and the guys are going out since his best friend Jp is back in town. I'll probably go shopping with Gianna and her sister later.

Santana pov: I like fucking wit Raven when she least expect it. Especially when it's shit I know she can do , her reactions be funny.

Santana: baby !

Raven: yes ?( slipping on her shoes)

Santana: before we go to breakfast can we stop by king's crib so he can cut my hair?

Raven: nigga what ?(frowns) I just cut your hair yesterday . what's wrong wit me cutting your hair ? Kingston don't even know how to cut hair for real

Santana: he cuts pretty good to me

Raven: bro Santana stop playin wit me(frowns)

Santana:(starts laughing) baby fix your face, you know I don't let nobody touch my hair but you

Raven: throws a pillow at him) you play too much, let's go

Santana:(grabbing his phone) you look beautiful

Raven: smiles) thank you, you looking good too

Santana: thank you

Raven pov: we went to breakfast and the food was so damn good I've been craving pancakes so bad lately. After break fast we went and took a little drive around the city before we headed to the boat show. He was really enjoying himself and I was happy I could provide him with a good time.

A few hours later:

Raven: did you enjoy yourself baby?(holding his hand walking to the car)

Santana: I did, I never knew you could drift a boat (laughs) let's buy a boat bae

Raven:no we don't need it (laughs)

Santana pov: I really enjoyed myself wit bae. Tonight I'm hanging wit my boys and we turning up for sure.