047

❥❣︎ఌꨄ❦♡︎❤︎︎♥︎

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

VOTE IF U WANT MORE UPDATES
--------------------

"daddy" Ayla whispers, "what" Vinnie groans waking up, "i-i peed the bed" Ayla cries.

"you can sleep in my bed tonight" Vinnie sighs wrapping Ayla in a towel.

"i love you" Ayla whispers hugging Vinnie on the bed, "i love you too" Vinnie smiles kissing her forehead.

"today" "we're going to see a school" Vinnie smiles putting pancakes infront of Ayla.

"Really?" Ayla smiles, "it's a private school, you have to wear a school uniform" Vinnie says sitting next to Ayla.

"she's going to do a small test to see her level, and we're going to have an interview after it" a teacher smiles at Ayla.

--------------------

"how was it?" Vinnie asks, "hard as shit" Ayla whispers, "shh" Vinnie says pinching her.

"Her level is actually good, she does have a little problem with division, her spelling is amazing" the teacher says.

"So when do i start" Ayla asks in the uniform room to get her size.

"we have an event in the uk, you're going to see mummy, after that you start" Vinnie says putting the skirt on Ayla.

"it's good" Ayla says.

--------------------

"MUMMY" Ayla yells hugging Liliana, "Jay!" Vinnie smiles hugging Jaylen tightly.

"hey" Vinnie hugs Liliana kissing her lips, "i missed you" Liliana sighs putting her head under Vinnie's chin.

"My baby" Vinnie smiles taking Luella out of her crib.

"she turned 3 months today" Liliana smiles.

--------------------

"I missed you" Vinnie says getting on top of Liliana, "i missed you more" Liliana giggles.

"EW" Ayla yells standing at the door, "what do you want" Vinnie sighs frustrated.