010

ఌ❥ꨄ❤︎︎❣︎❦♡︎♥︎

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

--------------------

"Where's my daughter" Harry yells, "she's not coming back" Vinnie cries entering the castle, "no you're not touching him" Maria yells standing infront of Nate.

"Let's go honey" Maria says taking her son upstairs.

"what happened dear tell me everything" Maria says closing the door.

"Mother everything is getting worse" Vinnie sobs, "Liliana got pregnant, all because of me, she had an abortion yesterday, her mental health is at it's worst, she told me she doesn't want me and she doesn't wanna marry me" Vinnie sobs panicking.

"Where is she now?" Maria says embracing her son in a hug, "I don't know, she just left" Vinnie sobs.

"Where is my daughter" Harry yells with Meghan behind him, "I don't know i swear I don't" Vinnie sobs.

"You two are getting married, I don't care" Harry yells walking with guards to look for his daughter.

"Sleep my love it's okay" Maria says rubbing her son's cheeks as he falls asleep from a long tiring day.

--------------------

"No please!" Liliana screams as guards hold her arms dragging her upstairs, "make sure she doesn't leave unless i say so" King Harry says strictly.

The two guards drop Liliana in Vinnie's room and lock the door.

"Lili" Vinnie says getting up, "how did he find you" Vinnie says holding her up, "I don't wanna be here" Liliana yells crying, "i know you don't" Vinnie says upset laying her on the bed gently.

"I love you more than anything in this cruel world" Vinnie whispers kissing Liliana's forehead as she sleeps peacefully.

"wake up, breakfast" Louis says walking out the room in the morning.

"good morning" Vinnie says walking with Liliana to the table as they both sit down.

"Well good morning Liliana" Harry clears his throat, "how are you doing today" he asks, "good" Liliana says quietly.