002

❤︎︎♥︎ఌ❥❣︎❦ꨄ

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

-------------------

"Liliana has a boy in her bed" Vincent shouts running downstairs, "Liliana" Harry yells going upstairs with everyone behind following.

"leave me alone, I'm not marrying him" Liliana sobs holding Arthur's arm.

"Arthur" Harry yells, "you can't just make us breakup" Arthur says holding Liliana as she cries.

"Get off her" Louis says shoving Arthur away from his sister.

"You have ruined my daughter, now leave my castle, guards" Harry yells loudly, guards quickly come and drag Arthur out the castle.

"Father please I don't want him here" Liliana sobs pointing at Vincent who's staring at the ground, "Vincent, if you call her anything like that or misbehave you're gonna face some consequences" Nate says harshly.

"yes father, I'm really sorry Princess" Vincent says still looking at the ground, "make him leave" Liliana says to her mother, "he's staying, he's sleeping in the same room, you two need to bond" Harry sighs.

"WHAT?" the two yell, "Father we didn't agree on this" Vincent yells, "don't you dare raise your voice at me" Nate says holding Vincent by his collar.

"Nate" Maria says putting her hand on his shoulder, "if you disrespect princess Liliana, you know what happens" Nate says sternly, "i know father I apologize" Vincent says swallowing a lump.

"your stuff is all settled in this room, you need to stay here now, we have a meeting" King Harry says looking at the king and queens.

"come on let's leave them alone" Nate says as they all leave Vincent and Liliana alone in her room.

"I'm sorry Liliana" Vinnie sighs scratching the back of his neck.

"don't talk to me" Liliana says quietly as she sniffles.

"i really do take that word back, I'm really sorry" Vincent apologizes.

"i need to change, don't look, if you do I'm chopping your balls and dick off making sure you eat it" Liliana says wiping her tears.