038

❥❣︎ఌꨄ❦♡︎❤︎︎♥︎

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

VOTE IF U WANT MORE UPDATES
--------------------

"Ayla leave!" Vinnie yells dragging his daughter out the room shutting the door.

"did you fucking bring Owen here while i was at the warehouse?" Vinnie asks as his blood boils.

"Ayla was begging me I swear it was two minutes-"

"You never bothered to fucking tell me?!" Vinnie yells throwing stuff from the cabinet to the floor.

"I'm sorry Vinnie i knew you'd be mad i-"

"Who the fuck is Ian!" Vinnie yells.

"he's just a university frie-"

"and you're fucking going to his house yeah?" Vinnie says holding his head.

"no! he has a twin sister! She's my friend, and he's fucking gay!" Liliana yells as tears stream down her face.

"block Owen, if i ever see you talking to him I'm taking Ayla and never coming back" Vinnie says as a headache hits him.

"I'm sorry Vinnie, i swear i am" Liliana whispers crying.

"I don't want to hear anything" Vinnie says holding his head feeling like someone is stabbing his forehead.

"mummy" Ayla sobs behind the locked door making Liliana quickly get up and open the door.

"it's okay" Liliana whispers holding up Ayla with her big belly, "mummy!" Ayla yells crying her eyes out.

"shut up" Vinnie says holding his head feeling dizzy.

"take her away i wanna sleep" Vinnie whispers getting on the bed with his head banging.

--------------------
𝙸𝚖𝚜𝚐📱

vincent🫅🏼

Liliana❤️
Vinnie
come back
now

vincent🫅🏼
working on a car