016

❥❣︎ఌꨄ❦♡︎❤︎︎♥︎

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

--------------------

White, white? Why did it all turn white, it was just black now, Vinnie thinks to himself when he opened his eyes.

"Ugh" Vinnie groans when he moves his arm, he looks around the room and rubs his eyes with one hand.

"he's awake" a nurse says standing at the door, "hello? Where am i" Vinnie says confused.

"you're in the hospital your majesty" the nurse says, after a couple of seconds someone enters the room.

"Vin" Liliana's face lit up as soon as she saw her boyfriend finally awake.

"Lili, what happened" Vinnie says when Liliana kisses his forehead.

"you don't remember?" Liliana asks, "no i-i don't?" Vinnie says confused.

"oh uhm, you and Louis kinda had a fight" Liliana swallows a lump, "you were hit with a knife on your shoulder and then got your head hit on the wall" Liliana says holding his hand.

"Oh" was all could Vinnie let out, "it's uhm, it's been a week since it happened" Liliana says making Vinnie widen his eyes.

"A week??!!" Vinnie says confused, "don't talk right now, just rest please" Liliana says giving him a small smile.

"King Nate found your stuff" Liliana says quietly, "the drugs you were on" Liliana sighs making Vinnie get heated, "what" "oh no no" Vinnie says terrified.

"he's going to kill me Liliana" Vinnie says scared, Liliana puts her hand on Vinnie's chest trying to calm him down.

"we talked to him, he's not going to do anything, what matters right now is your health" Liliana answers.

"What happened to Louis" Vinnie asks raising an eyebrow.

"He's at the castle, he's been seeing a therapist since the incident" Liliana says and Vinnie nods his head.

"i uh i need to use the restroom" Vinnie says lifting himself up.

"Okay let me help you" Liliana says as the nurse takes off the wires that Vinnie doesn't need since he woke up.