007

ఌ❣︎❤︎︎❥♡︎ꨄ♥︎❦

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

-------------------

"Vin i do trust you" Liliana says looking in Vinnie's eyes, "i want to do it with you, i uhm I'm just scared" Liliana sighs.

"Scared of what?" Vinnie asks playing with her hair, "I don't want you regretting it, i know it's not the only thing you're trying to get, i just want to fully know that we're okay with it" Liliana says.

"That's totally understandable darling, i just want you to know that I'm ready whenever you are, and i 100% trust you" Vinnie smiles putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I trust you too Vinnie, don't ever think I don't, i really do, and i wanna do so much with you, it doesn't have to be right in this moment, we have time my love" Liliana smiles.

Vinnie's stomach instantly gets filled with butterflies, "Lili" Vinnie smiles.

"I love you" he says making Liliana's heart full, "i love you too my prince" Liliana smiles widely leaning in kissing his soft lips.

"LILI" a voice yells making both lovers jump and quickly move from eachother.

"Yes Tiana" Liliana rolls her eyes getting up, "Mother is crying" Tiana says starting to cry.

Liliana quickly gets out the room heading to her mother's room.

"Mother, what happened" Liliana asks, "ask your brother" Meghan yells crying.

"Louis?" Liliana says entering his room, "Louis what happened to you" Liliana says rushing to Louis who has bruises all over his face.

"Father found out" Louis cries in his sister's chest, "what" Liliana asks.

"he saw me with the girl i like, he saw us doing it" Louis sobs making Liliana widen her eyes.

"Louis what, he did all of this?" Liliana asks and Louis nods.

"Her father and ours hate eachother, they have big hate from a long time" Louis cries.

"her father came and took her, he treats her so badly and she won't answer her phone" Louis sobs.

"Oh my god Louis" Liliana says shocked, "my whole body hurts" he cries.