023

❥❣︎ఌꨄ❦♡︎❤︎︎♥︎

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

--------------------

"Ugh" Vinnie groans opening his eyes to the sunlight in his face.

He rubs his eyes and looks around, "huh" Vinnie says confused that he has never seen this room before.

He looks besides him to see a tall man with messy dirty blonde hair covering his eyes.

"what" Vinnie says removing the covers to see himself naked.

"W-What the hell" Vinnie mumbles grabbing his boxers from the floor and slides them on with his clothes.

"Vinnie?" Albert says in a raspy voice rubbing his eyes.

"What have you done to me" Vinnie says quickly putting his hand in his back pocket pulling out a gun.

"Woah woah woah" Albert says putting his hands up in defense.

"you were a complete mess last night and came to my house" Albert says with his eyes wide looking at the gun.

"w-why did i wake up naked" "huh!" Vinnie yells tightening his grip on the gun.

"Y-You wanted me to touch you" "please put the gun down" Albert says terrified.

"So you touched me?!" Vinnie yells, "i was on drugs!" Vinnie yells.

"You didn't let me go" "you wanted to!" Albert yells back.

"I'm sorry but you didn't shut up on begging me" Albert whispers.

"Please just put the gun down" Albert says trying to calm Vinnie down.

"Why did you listen to me then!" Vinnie yells, "what did you do" "tell me what we did last night!" Vinnie yells with the gun in Albert's head.

"W-We kissed a lot a-and you put yourself in me" Albert answers shaking.

"why would you let me to!" Vinnie yells as tears stream down his face.

"You kept begging me I'm sorry" "I'm so sorry" "i told you i don't do that shit anymore" "i told you" "i told you that you're on drugs" "you told me to shut up and do it with me"