019

❥❣︎ఌꨄ❦♡︎❤︎︎♥︎

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

--------------------

"I love you" Vincent whispers kissing Albert's cheek, "do you want to sleep here tonight too?"

"Yes" Vincent answers hugging Albert's chest, "let's take a shower first" Albert smiles.

"You have a beautiful body Vincent" Albert smirks washing Vincent's body, "you have a beautiful one too" Vincent smiles quietly and innocently.

"do you like boys?" Albert asks in the dark room in the night.

"yes i like you" Vincent answers smiling hugging Albert.

"I like you too handsome boy" Albert chuckles kissing Vincent.

"Can we go to the park tomorrow?" Vincent asks, "yes of course, i will pick you up after school"

--------------------

"Where's Albert" Vincent asks innocently holding his backpack, "he's at the castle your majesty, he couldn't come" the guard answers.

"Albert" Vincent says opening the door, "get out! Now!" Albert says harshly removing a woman from his lap.

"Stop crying" Reginald says playing with his toys, "shut up Reggie" Vincent sobs, "or i will hurt you"

"I will tell father you said that" Reginald stands up, "i will break your toys if you do" Vincent yells pushing Reginald to the floor breaking his toys and ripping his drawings.

"I hate you i hate you!!" Vincent yells at Reginald breaking more of his toys as he gets filled with more anger.

"Vincent!" Albert yells at the door, "don't talk to me, i hate you i hate you i hate everyone here" Vincent yells crying running to his father.

"Why are you crying" Nate says reading a book.

"i feel weird father" Vincent cries, "my head hurts" "i want to hurt Reggie" Vincent sobs.

"What did you say" Nate says getting up holding Vincent by his collar.

"No no I'm sorry" Vincent cries, "ever say this again i will end you" Nate yells slapping Vincent.