017

❥❣︎ఌꨄ❦♡︎❤︎︎♥︎

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

--------------------

"Father, can i play with the other kids?" Vincent asks pointing at kids playing together in the castle.

"no, you're a prince, you're going to be king one day you can't be like these useless kids" Nate says and his little boy nods his head upset.

"Vincent!" Nate says harshly, "what are you doing" Nate says through gritted teeth dragging his son upstairs.

"Didn't i tell you not to play with these kids?" Nate yells locking the room.

"I'm sorry father" Vincent says as tears roll down his cheeks.

"are you crying??!!" Nate shouts slapping his son across the face.

"please stop it" Vincent begs crying his eyes out, "the more you cry like a sissy the more you'll get hits!" King Nate yells hitting him more.

"Go sleep" Nate says after beating his own child.

Little Vincent walks to his and Reginald's room limping his way as tears stream down his face.

"father says you're not a man if you cry" Reginald says playing with his toys in the room.

"Father says you're not a man if you play with these toys" Vincent says getting angry at his little brother.

"Vincent" the guard smiles widely standing on the door as Vincent's eyes fill with fear and tears.

"please i want mommy" Vincent cries, "shh we're almost done" the guard smiles not letting go off of Vincent.

"Put your clothes back on and go back to your room, no one should know this is our secret" the guard smiles cleaning Vincent's small blood drops off before leaving.

--------------------

"Mommy" Vincent cries getting on his mom's bed thanking god his father wasn't there.

"why are you crying" Maria says lifting herself up pulling her son in a hug.

All could Vincent do was sob in his mom's chest without letting a word out.