005

ꨄఌ❣︎❦♥︎❥❤︎︎

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

-------------------

"Who told you" Liliana says with a tear dropping down her chin.

"uhm" Vinnie says scratching the back of his neck, "Arthur" Vinnie sighs looking at the floor with his hands behind his back.

"what else did he tell you" Liliana says with more tears streaming down her face on how Arthur betrayed her, something other than cheating on her.

"Uhm" Vinnie says awkwardly, "what else" Liliana cries, "I'm sorry I can't say it" Vinnie says frustrated.

"What the hell did he tell you Vincent" Liliana yells, "that him and his friend were" Vinnie starts, "they were uhm" "they were both doing it, in you, at the same time" Vinnie gulps.

"What are you doing" Vinnie says grabbing Liliana's wrist.

"He told me he wouldn't tell anyone!" Liliana yells crying her eyes out, "he promised me" Liliana sobs trying to get out of Vinnie's grip.

"he promised" Liliana yells holding Vinnie's arms as she sobs.

"I need to talk to him, i wanna fucking end him" Liliana shouts sobbing, "i know Liliana I'm really sorry, i really am" Vinnie says rubbing her back as she cries never been more hurt.

"wait, does anyone else knows?" Liliana asks lifting her head up from Vinnie's chest.

"I don't think so" Vinnie says rubbing her back, "he begged me that day to do it us three" Liliana starts, "I thought it would make him happy and shit" she cries.

"i even promised I wouldn't say what he did, but I'm telling you, he made out with the boy and fucked him infront of me" Liliana says, "he begged me not to tell anyone and that it was a mistake" she adds crying.

"he's an asshole Lili" Vinnie says hugging her calming her down.

-------------------

"Lili" "Liliana" "wake up" "Sanaya is downstairs" Vinnie says rubbing her cheek softly.

"why are you wearing that" Liliana asks pointing at Vinnie's royal outfit.