036

❥❣︎ఌꨄ❦♡︎❤︎︎♥︎

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

VOTE IF U WANT MORE UPDATES
--------------------

"did you pee on it?" Vinnie asks when Lilians walks out the bathroom.

"yeah" Liliana mumbles laying her head on Vinnie's chest, "are you feeling better?" vinnie asks rubbing her back.

"Mhm" Liliana hums in response.

"can you go check?" Liliana asks and Vinnie nods going to the bathroom.

Vinnie sighs turning the test over.

He sees two lines, a smile forms on his face going back outside.

"come here" Vinnie smiles hugging Liliana kissing her lips.

"I guess I'm pregnant" Liliana chuckles, "i love you" Vinnie whispers.

"I love you too"

--------------------

"Ayla" "you're gonna have a baby brother or sister" Vinnie gasps, "okay" Ayla says playing with her legos.

"Wow what a reaction" Vinnie chuckles sitting down next to Ayla.

"Ayla i have a baby inside my tummy" Liliana smiles sitting on the couch.

"You're gonna be a big siste-" Vinnie starts but Ayla starts crying her eyes out.

"what's wrong" Vinnie pouts putting Ayla on his lap hugging her.

"I don't w-want to mate!" Ayla yells sobbing making Vinnie laugh causing Ayla to hit his shoulder and get out of his arms.

"mummy" Ayla yells, "mummy" Vinnie mocks her making her jump and shout crying.

"Okay okay I'm sorry" Vinnie chuckles hugging Ayla.

--------------------

"Guess who's birthday is it" Vinnie says in a raspy voice since he just woke up, "who" Ayla whispers with her hair all over her face.