030

❥❣︎ఌꨄ❦♡︎❤︎︎♥︎

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

--------------------

If u want more updates pls Vote!!

MAY 1ST 2023

Dear princess

I miss you more everyday, i hope you're doing well, today is my baby's first birthday, I'd really appreciate it if you send pictures of her, I don't know how she looks like now, i miss her, i miss her face, please send pictures of her, at least one, tell her happy birthday from me.

I love you both from the bottom of my heart.

Love

vin.

--------------------

"hey want some?" Vinnie's roommate asks holding a bag of pills.

"Uh uhm I can't" Vinnie says holding his notebook.

"don't be a pussy and take one, it helps with the fighting" the soldier smiles.

"I can't" Vinnie sighs, "you're such a pussy dude, come on take one everyone does, it helps you"

"okay" Vinnie whispers taking one.

"Swallow it buddy I'm not dumb" the man smirks, Vinnie nods and swallows it.

"I should sleep" Vinnie says putting the letter in the letter box so it would be sent to the princess.

--------------------

"Albert I don't like it I'm sorry please stop it please it hurts!" Vinnie yells crying.

"God damn it!" Albert yells mad, "you wanted this!" He yells frustrated.

"sleep i want to sleep" Vinnie whispers shaking.

"I love you" Vinnie whispers as tears run down his cheeks with his body shaking on the bed.

"Do you love me touching you?" Albert whispers, "y-yes?" Vinnie says completely not aware of anything he's saying or seeing.