001

ఌ♡︎ꨄ❦❤︎︎❥❣︎♥︎

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

-------------------

"Liliana!" Meghan Markle, the Queen of the United Kingdom calls for her daughter, the princess, Liliana James Harry 𖦹

"Ugh just leave me alone" Liliana yells back, "Lili we have to be out in a bit" Prince Louis Harry says, "get the fuck out" Liliana yells.

"hey hey, there's people down there" Louis says through gritted teeth making his younger sister laugh, "like i give a single fuck"

"YOU'RE NOT READY??!!" King Harry yells entering his daughter's big room.

"nah dude I'm not, why don't we bring the guards to ask me too" Liliana rolls her eyes doing her nails, making her dad get more angrier.

"THAT'S IT, YOU'RE MARRYING THAT PRINCE" Harry yells, "Harry stop it, we agreed on telling her tomorrow" Meghan sighs holding her husband's arm.

"excuse you? The fuck are you keeping from me" Liliana raises her eyebrows, "YOU'RE THE PRINCESS FOR GOD'S SAKE ACT LIKE ONE" Harry yells getting more mad at his daughter's words.

"I'm just hmm different, king" Liliana smiles, "now tell me, what prince?" Liliana smiles widely, "you're marrying the prince of Canada, and that will be soon if you misbehave, JUST LIKE NOW!"
The king yells again.

"stop shouting please" Tiana the youngest daughter of the king says, "TIANA ACTS LIKE A PRINCESS BETTER THAN YOU, AND SHE'S 6"

"cool mate, now, hop off my dick let me stalk a prince" Liliana says opening her phone, "I'm taking that" Meghan says snatching her daughter's phone, "Bro what the hell give it back" Liliana shouts, "get ready" Meghan says sternly.

"fuck off you're some annoying lad" Liliana chuckles, "am i?!" Arthur the boyfriend of the princess smirks.

"sometimes" she says brushing her hair, "how about when i do this" Arthur whispers kissing Liliana's neck softly, "mhm less annoying" she smirks.

"Arthur our parents are downstairs bitch" Liliana says getting her boyfriend off of her, "so what" he smirks.

"the King can walk in on you kissing his daughter dipshit what do you mean so what you're so oblivious" Liliana chuckles shoving him out her face.