BTAP - CHAPTER 70

A/N: ANG CHAPTER NA ITO AY RATED SPG. STRIKTONG PATNUBAY AT GABAY NG MGA ATE/KUYA ANG KAILANGAN, MAARING MAY BOLD ITO KAYA HINDI ANGKOP SA MGA MINOR.

PS: Bobo at wala po akong experiences when it comes to r18+ kinds of stuff- kaya don't judge me, don't be a judger to me pls po, tnx huhu. BWJAHSJASJHASJHSHSSJHA!

. . .

CHAPTER 70: SAY AND GIVE

Scarianna Eleanor's POV

"Would you please move your lips?"

In that unexpected moment, she seized me abruptly, her grasp firm yet gentle, pulling me into an intimate connection that defied the impending words on the tip of my tongue. The suddenness of her action elicited a shocked response, causing my eyes to widen in astonishment. As her lips met mine in a fervent embrace, a wave of passion surged between us, leaving me momentarily speechless. Her movements were deliberate, as if she were orchestrating a silent symphony with the dance of her lips and the subtle play of her tongue, imparting a wordless yet profound communication that transcended verbal expression.

Tangina, kiss lang ang alam ko pero 'yong ganitong may gumagalaw-galaw, wala akong alam dito. Shet!

Nawawala na ako sa katinuan dahil unti-unti ko ng natututunan ang mga tinuturo niya sa'kin.

Putangina, pag-aaralan ko nga 'to next time. Dapat ako ang nagtuturo nito sa kaniya since ako ang top dapat dito-nawawala angas ko, eh!

I used the earlier knowledge I had acquired when I eventually mastered that. Only for a brief moment did we stop kissing, from that point on, I was the one to initiate the next round. Following a gentle touch to both her cheeks and a smiling gesture, I proceeded to share another kiss.

I can say that she is so damn good kisser. What a lucky girl I am to have this girl of mine.

The realization of how fortunate I am to call her mine intensifies as I contemplate the unique and intimate moments we share, particularly when engaged in the tender and passionate act of kissing. Her ability to create a genuine connection through this shared expression of affection adds an enriching layer to our relationship, making every shared kiss a testament to the depth and authenticity of our connection. 

She's soooooooooooo fine.

After we shared a passionate kiss, I thought it would stop, I thought it was over. But I was wrong because our kiss deepened even more.

Our lips continued to meet in a delicate dance, with each subsequent kiss serving as an eloquent expression of our deepening connection, transcending the constraints of time. The evolution of our shared affection unfolded organically, challenging the notion of a finite conclusion and instead inviting us into an immersive journey where each successive kiss surpassed the prior one in its intensity and resonance.

We offer each other gentle kisses that endure for a few minutes before ceasing once more so we can both take a break.

In a moment of unbridled passion, I found myself drawn to her once more, and I pressed my lips against hers in a swift, yet lingering kiss. The sensation was electrifying as I savored the taste of her lips, the exchange of warmth and desire palpable in the fervor of the moment. The dance of her tongue against mine was an intoxicating symphony that seemed to unravel my senses, gradually leading me to the brink of a delightful madness.

Despite the physical impediment posed by a zipper that obstructed access to her back, I was determined to explore the depths of our connection. With a deft touch, I skillfully lowered the zipper, granting me access beneath her clothing. The fabric yielded to my touch, and my hand ventured inside, seeking the warmth and intimacy that lingered beneath the surface.