BTAP - CHAPTER 57

CHAPTER 57: FIRST

『••FLASHBACK••』

Vivian Madison's POV

"Madi, let's go na, lunch na tayo." Pag-aaya sa'kin ni Scar—my best friend. It's lunch today and we thought of having lunch together sa isang restaurant.

"Wait, I'll call Rox first. Where is that girl again?" I asked crookedly and looked around but I saw no shadow of her.

We met Roxiette Avegayle on our first day of class, she was my seatmate and because she was approachable, she quickly became one of our best friends.

She's really like that, palagi nalang nawawala. Madalas nauuna pa sa teacher lumabas para lang maghanap ng fake boyfriend for a day sa mga so-called boys niya daw. But I never see her found a serious one, lahat nalang laro sa kaniya para lang daw lubayan siya ng mga taong nangungulit sa kaniya.

"I saw her earlier, running for her life again, she's trying to avoid her suitors na naman. Kahit sino-sino nalang talaga kasi nangungulit sa kaniya one month palang naman tayo dito sa school, aish." Scar slapped her forehead because of the stress that Roxiette's boys brought to us. One of the most stressful things Rox does is, ang palaging pagkawala niya, dahil doon ay madalas nala-late na kaming nakakabalik ng room, that's why our teacher often scolds us.

Roxiette is undoubtedly gorgeous, which is the reason why so plenty of people chase after her. Regardless of what she wears, girly or boyish, you will still like her. Perhaps it's because of her charm, intelligence, or character. She's one of the kindest friend I've ever had. She's always involved in events for charitable organizations at her age, and she has helped a lot.  Lahat yata ng makita niyang nag a-ask for help sa kaniya ay tinutulungan niya. Kulang na lang ay tumakbo siya bilang president ng country.

"Hays, mauna na tayo, I don't want to be late again, let's just text her na nandoon na tayo sa Yammi restaurant." Scar spoke calmly and started to arrange her belongings.

"Okay, noted." I responded at nagsimula na ring ayusin ang mga gamit at kalat ko.

I texted Roxiette habang naglalakad kami papalabas ng campus, because someone will pick us up so we can go to the restaurant, at si Scar ang nag-asikaso no'n.

Sa loob ng isang buwan na kaming magkakasama, I've seen that she's really compassionate, sweet, and not stingy, despite being from a wealthy family. She's really simple at sabay sa uso.

She quickly became well-known on our campus, not only because she comes from a well-known family, but also because she is very approachable, she's not a snob, and she is very cheerful, so everyone here adored her.

We got to Yammi Restaurant without any difficulty, and thanks to my dearest best friend, because of her, we got there quickly.

But Roxiette was not there, she did not come to the location we said.

We're now here outside the restaurant, trying to extend our patience, for our best friend.

"Hey, I'm sorry guys, This pretty girl in front of you is late." Me and Scar rolled our eyes at Roxiette's late arrival, she had just gotten out of the car at parang wala lang sa kaniya ang pagkalate niya.

She just chuckled at pumagitna sa'min, inakbayan niya muna kami at inaya ng pumasok.

. . .