BTAP - CHAPTER 60

CHAPTER 60:
THIRD ENCOUNTER PART 2

『••FLASHBACK••』

Vivian Madison's POV

"Y-Yes, Why?" I answered and couldn't look at her properly and just stayed with my back and bent down while sweeping.

What the hell? Why do I stutter every time I talk to her? Kainis!

"I'm Yan po. Anyway, akin na po 'yong nawalis niyo, may sako po ako dito at dito niyo nalang ilagay," she insisted.

"J-Just put it there on the side, ako nalang ang maglalagay, thank you," I muttered.

"Okay po."

Thank goodness she followed me quickly, so I took a deep breath as soon as I saw her go.

Shocks.

We also considered going home as soon as we had completed cleaning.

"Ate Yan, pwede ko po bang mahingi ang Facebook account mo?" One of the orphans in this place, Venice, abruptly asked her a question.

I had just started to leave when I heard that. I walked slowly to avoid being noticed 'cause I couldn't help but listen.

"Scarianna Eleanor po ang pangalan ko," she answered modestly to Venice.

Wait, her name sounds familiar...

I think I've heard that before-

"Surname po?"

The thoughts in my mind was cut off and that also stopped me from walking when she finally continued to say her full name.

"Anderson."

"Scarianna Eleanor Anderson is my Facebook name."

A-Anderson?

. . .

Just as we're on the verge of leaving in the car, an unexpected pause occurs as the person behind me comes to a sudden stop. We haven't left yet because we're still waiting for Eric because he's the one driving the car now.

"Napaka-noisy mo naman, Antheia Zen!" Roxiette reprimanded Antheia.

I disregarded it as my mind was in a state of confusion. Even now, the mysterious identity of that girl remains a lingering puzzle that occupies my thoughts.

I'm left in a state of uncertainty, pondering whether Scarlet is related to her or if the shared surname is merely a result of Anderson being a common last name in this world.

"Wait lang kasi, OMG! Tignan niyo, tignan niyo! She has finally taken off her face mask!"

Roxiette, who was wearing makeup, reprimanded Zen again, "What are you saying there Zen and you're really noisy."

"Tingin kasi kayo sa labas! Puro kayo reklamo!"

"And... Where?!"

"Ano ba 'yo-" I found myself abruptly silenced, and a sense of astonishment washed over me as I finally laid eyes on the woman's appearance—the girl whose mere presence had the power to completely unnerve my entire being.