Chapter 41

YOHAN'S POV

  "Oh Yohan? Where are you going? Belinda just made us a breakfast.. Eat first." Mom said.

"Im fine mom.."

"Napapansin ko you've been busy these days huh? What's the reason? Is there a problem with our company?" Sunod sunod na sabi nito at naupo.

"No mom.. im just busy about something.. everythings fine." I said while fixing my necktie.

'Just need to go to the hospital to visit my son.'

"Something? Important than our company?" She changed her tone and looked at me. "Don't make me remind you again Yohan... You just need to take care of our bussiness and nothing more. Don't you ever... dissapoint us." She said and start slicing her steak.

"Yes mom.. i know that." I said and sighed.

"And by the way.. Remember the other company that i was talking to you about? I want you to make a deal with them. Im sure that it will help us to gain more sales because of them. So please Yohan... imbis na kung ano ano yung inaatupag mo just do what i said." She said and i just nodded.

I don't know what to say...

I feel like that i need to obey them over and over again to prove myself to them.. Simula nang mamatay ang big brother ko sa akin na inasa lahat ng mga business ng family namin..

Well, at first i was happy... but then, i started realize that no matter what i do... im still not perfect to be a CEO... They're always comparing me to my brother.

And now.. i can't tell them that i found my son and ofcourse Sienna. They will be mad for sure...

--

FLASHBACK

"What do you mean she's pregnant Yohan?! Are you that stupid?! Ano nalang sasabihin ng mga amiga ko na nagka apo ako sa isang hampas lupa?! Don't tell me you're going to keep her and her child?!" Sunod sunod na sabi ni Mom matapos kong sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa anak namin ni Sienna.

Nakayuko ako at tinatanggap ang lahat ng masasakit na salita na sinasabi ngayon ni Mom.. I understand her... but it never Sienna's fault, it is mine.

"Mom i know we're both young... but we both made a mistake and now we need to make it right... bubuhayin namin ang bata at papanagutan ko si Sienna weither you like it or not..." Nakayukong sabi ko at pagkatapos kong sabihin yon ay nakatanggap ako ng isang malakas na sampal.

Agad namang hinawakan ni Dad si Mom at pilit itong kinakalma. Nakita ko ang galit  at pagkadismaya sa mga mata nito.

"And then what? Masisira buhay mo? Mapapariwara dahil sa babaeng yun?! How selfish you are para sabihing papanagutan mo siya?! You are still living at my house and i am the one who will making choices... abort the child? Or i will cut my responsibilities for you.. Choose." Matapos bitawan ni Mom ang mga salitang yun ay umalingawngaw ang katahimikan sa buong bahay.

I don't know what to say.

But that night i choose to find Sienna the one that i love, i don't know what i am thinking that night but the only one that im thinking is i need to talk to Sienna.

I leave the house and get in my car to go to Sienna's house.

But when i arrived i no longer see Sienna.. She was gone.. Natulala nalang ako sa kawalan habang iniisip kung saan siya nagpunta at pinagsisisihan ang mga salitang huli kong sinambit sa kanya.

I was worse than my Mom.

I hurt the woman that i love and i don't deserve her...

Napaluhod nalang ako habang bumubuhos ang malakas na ulan.

END OF FLASHBACK

--

I was looking at my son while he's sleeping when he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me in confusion.

I smiled at him and hold his hands.

"How are you my boy? Are you feeling well?" I said, he's just looking at me. I know that he can't talk right now because of his condition..

But i want to make sure he's all right until his recovery.

I lift him up and put him in the wheelchair so that i can have a walk with him have some fresh air outside.. Dinala ko siya sa garden area and i sat on the bench with him.

We were just staring at the big tree infront of us and i started humming.. The doctor says that its good for a patient to sing for them while on recovery in the peaceful place.. since i can't sing and i don't know any song, but i have one melody memorized from my childhood. My Nana always humming it for me when i was just a kid.

He starts looking at me and smiled.

--

SIENNA'S POV

"So.. how's Knox?" Tanong ni Caily.

"Hmm.. ayos naman siya." Sagot ko pero tumawa siya. Ewan nabaliw na ata.. "Bakit?"

"Seriously? That's not what i mean.." napataas naman ang kilay ko.. Ano bang sabi niya? Nagkamali bako ng pandinig? "What i mean is.. how's knox? In bed..." sabi niya at ngumisi.

'Bat tinatanong niya? Curious ba siya kung malikot matulog si knox?'

"Hmm.. ayos naman. Hindi naman siya malikot matulog.. hindi din humihilik at tahimik--" napatigil ako sa pagsasalita ng biglang malakas na tumawa si Caily.

'Omg pati ba siya sinasaniban na ng masamang espiritu? Huhu i kennat with this exorcism thing..'

"Seriously Sienna? You don't know what i mean? Oh gosh.. What i mean is.. how's Knox when it comes to sex.." agad na nag init ang mga pisngi ko ng marinig ko ang sinabi ni caily. "Aw.. you're blushing.. what a cutie." She giggled.

"A-ano ba naman kasing tanong yan.." sabi ko at nag iwas ng tingin..

"Wait.. don't tell me. You've never done it with him? Unbelievable.." nanlalaking mata na tanong niya sakin.

"Hindi ah!" Bulalas ko sa kanya at nagulat naman siya. "I-ibig kong sabihin nagawa na namin yun.."

"Omg... kailan?" Tuwang tuwa na tanong niya sakin.

"L-last night.."

"And?" Sus maryosep want niya pa ba ikwento ko lahat sa kaniya? Huhu

"Mga anteh magpicture na daw tayo together sa may beach!" Tawag ni Raven sa amin.

'Hay salamat..'

"T-tara na mag picture na tayo.." sabi ko at hinigit na si Caily patayo. At nakangisi naman itong tumingin sakin.