Chapter 29

CATH'S POV

Asher: Can we meet up and have some coffee?
Seen

I was stunned for a moment by what i read and i rolled on my bed when his message synced into my brain.

'Is he asking me for a date?'

I was shaken by my thought.

"Cath gosh, maybe its just a friendly date." I said to myself.

I started typing my keyboard to reply his message, i close my eyes and pressed send.

Me: sure!
Seen (❤)

Asher: Nice! Let's just meet at the Aroma Touch Cafe.😉
Seen

I was so happy to get up from lying down and went to the bathroom to take a bath, After that i put some light makeup on my face and wore a pretty pink floral dress and wore heels.

'Looking good huh.'

I combed my long black hair and put on a pearl hair clip, I took my white bag and slung it over my shoulder.

After i got ready i went out of my room and i passed manang who was sweeping the living room i said goodbye to her and then i went out to go to the garage for my car, i got in my car and started to operate it after that i blew the horn to the guard to open the gate, and he nodded at the same time he opened the gate.

I am now driving to the cafe and later on i have arrived, i immediately find a table.

"Oh? Bakit ka andito?" Narinig kong sabi ni Ate Sienna.

I gave her a signal to come closer to me, that she immediately did.

"Don't tell kuya, i have a date." I said and winked at her.

'Omg please ate sienna don't tell kuya.'

Soon i saw Asher coming and smilingly approached the table where i was sitting.

"Ano pong order nyo?" Ate sienna said.

"I will have a frappucino and..how about you cath?" Asher suddenly said.

"U-uhm iced coffee nalang sakin." I said.

'Gosh why am i stuttering?'

I look at him and saw him smiling while talking to Ate sienna.

'Wait? Why does it looks like the way he opened his mouth is in slow motion? Am i just imagining it?'

"And you?" I heard Asher said.

"Choco lava cake nalang." I answered.

Ate Sienna repeated our order and left, i even winked at her to remind her not to tell kuya about this.

'Kuya is so strict.'

"Uhm, Cath are you okay? You're spacing out." Asher suddenly said and smiling curiously.

"O-oh! Uhm nothing i was just..thinking about..s-something..yes." i said.

'Shit! I can't stop stuttering while talking to him."

"Well do you feel awkward?" Asher said.

"N-no! Ofcourse not!" I didn't notice that i already raised my voice. "Hehe sorry."