Chapter 31

SIENNA'S POV

"Hays! Busog na busog ako!" Sabi ko habang hinihimas ang tyan ko nang makauwi kami sa bahay ay agad akong sumalampak sa sofa.

Gabi narin kasi simula ng makauwi kami kasi naisip kong dalawin si Ethan sa ospital kaya bumalik ulit kami sa ospital kanina.

"Pano di mabubusog eh andami mong kinain." Bulong ni Knox habang nagsasalin ng wine sa glass.

'Tss...rinig ko naman.'

"Anong sabi mo?" Nakataas kilay na tanong ko kay Knox at maang-maangan naman itong lumingon sa akin.

"Wala sabi ko kung gusto mo ng wine?" Sabi naman nito.

Napairap nalang ako at lumapit sa kanya, pinitik ko ang tenga niya na ikinagulat niya.

"W-what the?!"

Ngumisi naman ako bilang pang asar sa kanya at inagaw ang bote ng wine sabay salin sa glass.

'Hays makarelax lang kahit ngayon lang.'

Pagsalin ko ng wine sa glass ay agad ko itong ininom.

"Sienna." Rinig kong sabi ni Knox.

"Hmm?" Sagot ko dito at sinulyapan ito.

"Im thinking about having a vacation after i settle the problem of the company..what do you think?" Sabi nito sa akin.

"Hmm okay lang naman..para naman kahit papano marelax ka." Sabi ko naman at ininom ang wine na nasa glass ko ng maubos ito ay nagsalin ulit ako.

'Waah ansarap tagal kong di nakainom nito.'

"And i want you to come with me, you can invite your friends." Sabi ni Knox na ikinaning ning mga mata ko.

"Talaga?! Waah matutuwa yung mga yun!" Tuwang tuwa na sabi ko.

"I just thought.. you're stressed this past few days, i just want you to have a rest some time my wife." Sabi nito at hinawi ang buhok na nakaharang sa mukha ko.

Naramdaman kong unti unti nanamang nag iinit ang mukha ko at mabilis na nag iwas ng tingin.

'Aish! Lagi nalang ganto kapag lumalapit tong mokong nato!'

"A-ah ano! Oo! Maganda nga yun! V-vacation!" Sabi ko sabay inubos na ang wine na sinalin ko sa glass ko. "Wooh! Sarap ng wine! M-mauna nako!" Sabi ko at naglakad na palayo.

"W-wait my wife--" naputol ang sasabihin ni Knox.

"Babye na! Goodnight!" Pahabol ko.

Agad akong umakyat sa hagdan at nagtungo sa kwarto ko, pabagsak akong humiga sa kama ko at sabay takip ng mukha ko.

'Jusko lord, papatayin mo ba ako sa kilig araw araw?'

--

KNOX'S POV

I can't help but to smile when i see sienna's blushing, i want to be a reason why she's blushing everyday, i want to make her smile for the rest of our life.

*kring kring

I immediately took out of my phone and check who was calling me, and i smirked when i saw the caller.

"Hello?"

[Goodafternoon boss, we're here at Mr. Marquez house, he is now leaving now to meet Mr. Sanchez and we got some information.]

"That's good, Do the plan and send me the location."

[Copy boss.]

I ended the call and went to my room to get my black suit. after i wear it, i went out of my room and go to the garage to get my black motorcycle, i got on and started the engine.

I have already received the message, where is the location i am going to.

I turned on my motorcycle and started going to the location i received, when i arrived i immediately heard the voice of Mr. Marquez, it looks like our plan went well and he fell into my trap.

"I will make sure you do not regret accepting my offer, Mr.Sanchez." i heard Mr. Marquez said.

"Who i am to refuse your offer? Its money afterall." Mr. Sanchez said.

I smirked when i heard their conversation.

'Poor Mr. Marquez he didn't know that i was twisting him in my palms.'

I saw that my staff had arrived and handed me all the informations about the theft committed by Mr. Marquez in the company.

"Here's your part in our partnership, that's 20 million pesos, maybe that's enough for the down payment." Mr. Marquez said and hanfed over a thick envelope. "You will receive even more if you continue to work with me."

'So that's the money huh?'

"Wow this is a LOT." Mr.Sanchez said.

'That's the sign.'

My staff immediately entered the scene and they were followed by the police they had contacted earlier, Mr.Marquez men immediately fired their guns and my men attacked to stop it.

I immediately went to Mr.Sanchez and handed him over to the cops outside.

"Our plan went well Mr.Donovan." he said and smiled at me, he handed over the thick envelope to me.

"Thanks for your cooperation Mr.Sanchez." i said.

When i entered the basement i saw Mr.Marquez struggling because the police were holding him as well as his men lying on the floor.

"You can't do this to me! I have done nothing wrong!" He said as it struggled.

"Have you done nothing wrong? Oh stop lying Mr. Marquez." I saw him turn to me in shock.

"Mr. Donovan? He is my business partner! Right?" He said.

I can't help but to smirk when i heard him.

'This idiot.'

"We are arresting you for theft, you have the right to remain silent and the right to hire your own lawyer to defend yourself and if you are incompetent the court will give you a public lawyer." The police said as he was handcuffed.

"Theft?! Wala akong ninanakaw! Do not blame if you have no proof!" Mr. Marquez said.

"Do you think we will set you up if i don't have proof holding Mr.Marquez? Do you want proof? Then i have all the proof." I said and raised my hand holding the brown envelope.

This envelope contains all the companies robbed by Mr. Marquez and all he deceived, he has robbed by 10 companies.

I saw how he gritted his teeth in anger.

*bang

A defeaning gunshot rang around and as if i couldn't move, I saw myself with blood flowing from my side.

'Shit. I was shot!'

I couldn't seem to hear what was going on around me and it was getting darker around me and before i knew it i had lost consciousness.