Chapter 25

CATH'S POV

"Here's your cake maam!" I cheerfully said.

   I help ate sienna at the event held at the coffee shop where she works, i am so happy when she said that i can work for now.

I look at the bride and groom looking good at the mini stage laughing together, i started to get sad.

'If he didn't leave me? Will we ended up being married?'

'I can't help being sad and jealous, I know i shouldn't but what can i do if i really love him?'

'Im just trying to forget him, but he still haunts my mind and i can't help but to miss him.'

"Cath? Are you okay?" Ate sienna suddenly said.

"Y-yes ate sienna." I said and smiled at her.

"Okay, uhm dalhin mo tong Iced tea humingi yung kasi yung babae na may katabing bata." Ate sienna said and handed me the tray with iced tea.

"Okay ate sienna noted!" I said and delivered the iced tea.

After i serve the iced tea i helped Ate sienna fix the sound system because the bride and groom will be speaking.

"Hello? Hello. Okay thank you!" The groom said to us. "Okay uhm, first of all maraming salamat sa mga pumunta ngayong espesyal na araw para sa aming dalawa ni Yesha, love im so happy that i married you." He said and looked at the bride.

"Yieeeeeee! Yun oh ang sweet!" Shouts one of the guests, and they laughed.

"Maraming salamat syempre sa mga taong sumuporta saming dalwa mula nung maging girlfriend ko ang ngayon ay asawa ko na, hinding hindi ko kayo makakalimutan, pareng carlo! Shout out! Salamat sa pagpapalusot kay mama nung mga panahong nagcutting ako dahil monthsarry namin ni Yesha non!" The groom said, and the bride hit him jokingly while they all laughing.

"Huy pare wag mo ako ibuking!" The carlo said.

"Pero di ko talaga makakalimutan nung mga panahon na may tampuhan kami ni Yesha, walang kumakampi sakin puro kayo lahat kay yesha ha! Nakakasama kayo ng loob!" The groom said and laugh. "Pero salamat sa inyo dahil sa lahat ng pagkakataon andyan kayo para saming dalawa, and for you love i know you know that i love you right? And i know its going to be hard lalo na at kasal na tayo but i promise you that i still make you laugh and smile everyday, i love you so much." The groom said.

"Uhm cath? Pwede bang pakibigay ito sa lalaking yun?" Ate Sienna said and gave me the virgin mojito cocktail, and i nodded.

"Okay its my turn, so hi everyone! Hello to my relatives and also to my family and friends! Uhm thank you for coming here, to my husband you know that i love you and im so happy that we are now married, im happy to be your wife and the one who's gonna carry our future child." The bride softly giggle.

"Nako pare nagpaparinig na!" One of the guests shouts and they laughed.

"Mamaya gagawa na kami ng baby!" The groom shouted and the bride hit him jokingly.

"So yun na nga, uhm i don't know what to say but im really really happy today and i can't help it but to smile and cry at the same time because of happiness, that's all thank you." The bride said and the guests claps.

'Aw, They look so happy when i am going to experience something like that?'

"Sir here's your--" I was cut off what i was going to say when i tripped and threw the drink i had brought to the man in front of me today. "Oh. M. G. I-im really really sorry sir w-wait let me fix you--"

"N-no its fine, its fine. Don't mind me." He said and smiled.

"N-no sir look what i did! Nadumihan ko yung white polo mo i didn't mean too i-i just tripped--"

"No, im fine its just polo you don't need to worry about it." He said.

"Are you sure? Uhm don't worry im going to buy you a new white polo."  I said.

"You don't need to do that, its fine and im fine thank you for your concern but how about you? Nasaktan kaba?" He said and looked at me worried.

I don't know but suddenly the surrounding slowed down i focused on him, i saw his gentle face, sharp nose, long eyelashes, thick eyebrows and pinkish lips. And only one was running through my mind while im staring at him is.

'He's so handsome.'

"Miss? Are you okay? Hello? Miss?" He suddenly told me that i was shocked.

"U-uhm yes, yes i-im fine yes."

"Oh! Okay, that's..good." he said and nodded.

"I-i'll be ahead of you, e-excuse me--"

"Wait! Can i know your name?" He said and smiled at me.

"My name is Cath." I said.

"Oh that's nice, and im Asher." He said and held out his hand to me, i accepted it and smiled.

"U-uhm i gotta go... thank you for your kindness i-i promise i'll make it up to you! B-bye!" I said and left.

'Omg! I thought i was going to passed out, why is he so handsome?'

"Cath slice of cake para sa third table!" Ate Lesly said.

"C-coming!" I said and get it.

--

SIENNA'S POV

  Isang nakakapagod na araw natapos rin ang event sa coffee shop dahil nga dun ay maaga din kami nagsara dahil nga sa pagod naming lahat.

"Hays nakakaloka! Nakakapagod sumakit likod ko!" Sabi ni Raven.

"Ako din jusko napagod ako sa pag aasikaso ng mga drinks ng mga yun!" Sabi ni Lesly.

"Salamat at makakauwi narin para makatulog!" Sabi ni jordan habang naguunat.

"Sige na at umuwi na tayong lahat kitakita nalang tayo ulit bukas." Sabi ni Cristine.

"Sabay na tayo umuwi ate sienna! I brought my car pala pinark ko dun oh!" Sabi ni Cath.

"Sige tara na."

Nang maglalakad kami papalapit sa kotse ni Cath ay may nag aabang sakin at nakangiti siya.

'B-bakit siya nandito?'