~Chapter 37~

Vinnie's pov:
"Baby are you coming to the party? I have to leave soon." I finished buttoning my shirt up, rolling up my sleeves on both sides.

"No, I can't. I have a sleepover with the girls tonight remember?" Shaylynn came over and fixed the collar of my shirt.

"Now I do." I put one hand on the side of her face and brought her lips onto mine.

Her lips left mine as she walked over to her drawers and started packing clothes.

I walked over to the dresser and wrapped my arms around her.

"What time will you be home tomorrow?" I asked in her ear.

"Probably around noon."

"Okay." I kissed the side of her cheek as I went to the bathroom to continue getting ready.

I decided to spend the night at Jett's so that I wasn't all alone tonight.

As much as I liked to act tough, I actually can't be in my bed alone without Shay. It will drive me crazy.

The first time she had one of these little sleepovers, I almost killed myself.

I took a little water in my hands and started combing my curly hair out of my face.

I sprayed some of my favorite cologne and then added on some jewelry. I put on my rings and my necklaces.

Once I finished, I went into our bedroom and laid down on our bed as I watched her pack stuff in her bags.

I hated this. I hated seeing her pack up her stuff as if she was leaving me.

Even though I knew she would be coming home to me tomorrow.

I watched as Shaylynn zipped up her bag and put it on the floor. She then climbed into bed with me.

She snuggled her body close to mine. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her as close as possible to me.

She placed her hand on my chest and she started making little circles with her fingers.

"I like this shirt on you." She said in her soft voice.

I was wearing a black Calvin Klein shirt muscle shirt that showed off all of my upper body perfectly.

"I like it too." I grabbed her hand and squeezed lightly as I wrapped my arm around her waist so I could pull her closer to me.

A few minutes later, Shaylynn moved away and grabbed her phone.

"I have to go Vin." I grabbed her waist once more and brought her in.

"I'm going to miss you." I buried my head in her chest.

She lifted my head with both her hands and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I will be back soon. I promise." I nodded my head and got up, grabbing her bag so I could walk her out of the house.

I walked her out to her car and placed the bag in her front seat then made my way over to her.

I grabbed the side of her face and brought her in one last time until tomorrow.

"I love you, baby." I placed my forehead on hers as I looked into her eyes.

"I love you, Vinnie." I pecked her temple one last time before she drove off.

I went back inside real quick and grabbed my stuff before getting into my car.

I put the address to the party on my phone. I plugged in my AUX cord and started playing music as I drove to the house.

Once I got there, I parked my car and headed into the big house with loud music playing.