31

Killing time when you know a bad thing is coming is just undoable. Yoongi got here ten minutes ago and they explained it all to him.

Yoongi: "There's not much we can do Y/n. We can't control everything."
Jinsoul: "I know this is bad timing but there's a party in Seoul tonight. We should go."
Choerry: "A party for what?"
Jinsoul: "Anyone, they said free food and blood."
Heejin: "Oh we're definitely going."
Y/n: "I don't think going to party when bad juju upon us is a good thing."
Choerry: "It shouldn't be that bad, it's just a party."
Y/n: *sighs* "Sure, let's go."

Arriving there together was one thing, but two hours in we were all separated. I was with Chuu, Hyunjin, and Somi. The music was popping and it was cramped as hell in here

Somi: "Let's stick together and try to find the others."

We made our way throughout the dance floor, gathering our crew.

Choerry: "Y/n's the only one left."
Chuu: "Let's check upstairs."

I felt something was off and zoomed up the stairs. There I saw Y/n come out of a room with a girl...wait. That girl coming out of the room with Y/n was Mina. Their clothes looked disheveled and Mina's lipstick was smeared. I caught her eye, my face hurt, betrayed, and disappointed. Just then, Yeojin pops up next to me. 

Yeojin: "Yerim unnie I need to talk with you-
Choerry: "Shut up and kiss me."

I could see Y/n from the corner of my eye and smashed my lips against Yeojin's.

Heejin: "WOAH WOAH!"
Somi: "JEON Y/N!"
Haseul: "CHOI YERIM!"

She pushed me off, offended.

Yeojin: "What the hell!? I wanted to talk, not kiss!"

She wiped her lips and I turned to Y/n. Her face also hurt, betrayed, and disappointed.

Y/n: "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

The tone was like a growl mixed with frustration.

Choerry: "Me? What the hell are you doing? Coming out of the room with Mina, looking like you two just fucked."
Y/n: "We didn't do anything stupid! And you kiss  Yeojin without letting me explain!"
Choerry: "There's nothing to explain you fucking loser! Your face says it all! You lose sight of me for two hours, see a familiar face then just decide to fuck!"
Y/n: "Choi Yerim, I am telling you right now we didn't do anything-
Choerry: "How did you want me to react!? Seeing you with an old lover hurts Y/n! This feeling of jealousy makes me feel like a different person!"
Y/n: "And how do you think I feel to see you kiss Yeojin in front of me?."
Mina: "Y/n-
Y/n: "Go home Mina, I got it."

The girl rushed off and I let her.

Y/n: "Are we really about to do this?"
Choerry: "Tell me what the fuck you two were doing in that room."
Y/n: "She found me first. I hid away in the room because I don't like big parties like this. I tried finding you Yerim...you looked like you were having a great time so I let you be. Mina came into the room to hide as well because she's also an introvert. I was already in the room, laying on the floor by the door and she trips over me. Her clothes gets disheveled and lands face first, which caused her lipstick to smear. I stand to help her up but her hand slips and I also fall-
Choerry: "Stop fucking lying! You aren't looking at me anymore! You always look me in the eyes when explaining something."

My vision blurred with drops of tears.

Y/n: "You know what's worse? You have no explanation of that kiss. You are digging yourself a deeper hole."
Choerry: "You know-

Heejin: "STOP IT! Y/n obviously explained what happened and I believe her! Choerry...Choerry just kisses Yeojin out of jealousy which I also think was acceptable."
Yoongi: "No, no, no. Choerry, please tell me you..."