21

Y/n's POV.

Y/n: "Remember when I told you it's gonna hurt like a bitch? Yeah, get ready for that."

I unlocked the door and grabbed onto her hand and looked her dead in the eyes.

Y/n: "If you play any games with me, you will die either by me or nature. If you attack anyone, I will do the same back, got it?"

She nodded and we headed upstairs. I grabbed the purple bottle from the cabinet.

Y/n: "C'mon pups."

The moon was up now and I made them drink the purple substance.

Y/n: "This is gonna hurt considering it's your first time. If you let it all in, it cannot break you. You need to be sucked into it Yerim. After 40 seconds your bones will break down and you'll be on all fours. Let it do what it wants and you'll be okay. You're gonna get angry and want to hurt others. Don't do that, don't let your emotions get the best of you. Despite everything that happened, I love you. Don't try to control it."

I kissed her head and stood from afar. The moon was fully up now and they were transforming. I looked over at dad and he was starting as well. He finally got on all fours and completed his transformation and went for Chuu.

Chuu: "Y/n!"

I rushed and carried her up. I handed her to Yves and they whooshed away. Now that the only human was away and safe, I stood on the ground watching. They're all in their wolf forms now but Yerim. I watched closely as she was holding her head and got on her knees.

Y/n: "Let it in Choerry."
Choerry: "I-It hurts N/n!"

I grabbed her arms and put them down before looking into those orbs of hers.

Y/n: "I trust you, now I need you to let it in."

Slowly her head nodded. Then she jumped up and landed, she was this beautiful pure white colored wolf that even I, got lost in for a moment until she came running towards me. I thought Yerim was gonna attack me when she stopped and licked my hand that was hanging down on my sides. I didn't budge and so she lifted my hand with her nose to pet her head.

Y/n: "Why are you so nice now?"
Jinsoul: "You're so stupid."
Y/n: "What do you mean?"
Gowon: "You don't know?"
Y/n: "What?"

The three witches laughed at me and I stopped petting Choerry.

Minjae: "The most powerful witch doesn't even know."
Jinsoul: "When a hybrid is fully one of their forms, they forget everything that happened to the other form. So Choerry has her emotions on but only as a wolf from now on."

Choerry: "Why'd you stop petting me?"

I looked at her and she whined.

Vivi: "Wah! Choerry is back!"
Hyejoo: "I like it this way better."
Hyunjin: "Agreed."
Dad: "I need to apologize to Chuu. My first turning since...1986?"
Choerry: "Woah! You're such a nice color though Yoongi!"

I laughed and brushed through Choerry's fur.

Y/n: "I think she'll understand. Let's go for a run."

I hopped onto Yerim's back and the others found a partner as well.

Y/n: "You think you can outrun me?"
Choerry: "Definitely."
Y/n: "Wah, did you forget who I was?"
Choerry: "My girlfriend, my wife, my soulmate."
Y/n: "Aish, stop. I'll race you once we get to the waterfall."

Choerry sprinted through the forest with me on her back making sure to dodge all the branches so it wouldn't hit me. The waterfall was glistening in the moonlight. I hopped off of Choerry and washed my hands with the water.