24

Choerry's POV.

After our bath, I did some thinking. If N/n has so many friends, some of them had to have had a crush on her right? Or liked her more than a friend.

Y/n: "What are you thinking? Your mind is blank unless you're blocking me."
Choerry: "Oh, nothing."
Y/n: "It's not about my friends and why I have so many right?"
Choerry: "That's exactly what it's about."
Y/n: "Yerim, do I have to remind you who I belong to?"
Choerry: "To me, good thing you know."

A chuckle left her as she shook her head.

Y/n: "You're so silly Yerim-ah."
Choerry: "Actually, let's go to Australia."

Her face expression changed but I couldn't tell whether it was good or bad.

Choerry: "What's wrong?"
Y/n: "Nothing, let's go tell the girls about it tomorrow. We should go hunt yeah?"
Choerry: "N/n."
Y/n: "Choerry."
Choerry: "You're so annoying."

I put on a shirt and when I popped my head through the hole, Y/n was there to give me a kiss. But I didn't give her a kiss back like I always do when she gave me a look.

Y/n: "Wah."
Choerry: "Stop being sulky."

I finally gave this big baby a kiss before we headed out to hunt.

Y/n: "You know, maybe we should let our friends decide where to go since you have a problem with anywhere one of us chooses."
Choerry: "Are you saying it's hard to please me?"
Y/n: "That's exactly what I'm saying."
Choerry: "Wah, you're unbelievable-
Y/n: "But not hard to please in bed."

Flashing a sinister smile at me before she ran into the woods.

Choerry: "YAH JEON Y/N!"

I chased and chased after her but it was like this motherfucker went poof and disappeared into thin air. All of a sudden, I heard her scream.

Choerry: "Y/n!"

Running to where she was screaming from, I stopped when I saw the scene. Y/n has ran into a human trap, she was caught up in a net and hanging upside down from a tree.

Y/n: "Stop, don't come closer. There might be more."
Choerry: "How the fuck are you gonna get down!"
Y/n: "I don't know!"
Choerry: "Shut up, I'm coming to get you."

I cautiously walked and jumped onto the tree, climbing up to her.

Y/n: "You're actually so funny."
Choerry: "What?"
Y/n: "This is my trap."
Choerry: "Fuck you-

Y/n dropped to the ground, grabbing me on the way down. I was now in a net closer to the ground.

Choerry: "Y/n what the actual fuck!"

She laughed softly and grabbed my chin.

Y/n: "Then stop being so sulky and upset over me having so many friends. It's not my fault you love me so much that you imprinted too."

I scoffed and turned away when she grabbed my face, forcing me to look at her.

Y/n: "I've been too nice, letting you control me and everything else that involves me. Do remember I am the one who controls you."

Woah that was kinda hot.

Choerry: "What are you gonna do about it then? Hm?"

That fucking smirk before she looked away and back at me.

Y/n: "Nothing, absolutely nothing. Keep bossing me around, it keeps me in check. Control me, only you're allowed to do that. I want you to destroy me until there's a new Y/n built. Will you do that for me?"