25

Y/n's POV.

We all decided to leave for Australia tomorrow by airplane.

Y/n: "Meet at Seoul Airport tomorrow by 10:30 pm, see you guys then."
Chuu: "Yep! Goodnight everyone!"

Saying bye before going our separate ways, Yerim and I zoomed home as always. I sat on the couch to turn on a K-drama while she went to the room first before returning to me, sitting on my lap.

Y/n: "What's wrong?"
Choerry: "You're so sweet."
Y/n: "Ew, don't say that again."
Choerry: "Why not?"
Y/n: "Cause I'm not sweet."
Choerry: "Oui does my N/n want attention?"

She started squeezing and pinching my cheeks as I just stared at her, dazed.

Choerry: "You're so cute Y/n!"

Yerim stared at me before cupping my face.

Choerry: "Come here."
Y/n: "I can't, you can just pull my face towards you-
Choerry: "Don't get smart with me asshole."
Y/n: "What did you call me-

She kissed me to shut me up and it worked because I too, grabbed her face for a better position. I soon trailed down to her neck before sucking gently on her sweet spot. Suddenly, Yerim grabbed my shoulders and moaned into my ear. That shit drove me crazy and so I flipped us. I was now on top of her and lifted her shirt before Choerry laughed and pulled my head up to meet her eyes.

Choerry: "I'm just playing."
Y/n: "Aish, you meanie."

I was about to get up when she pulled me back to lay in between her legs.

Choerry: "Yah, come back."

I ended up hugging her waist and resting my head on her stomach.

Y/n: "I'm so tired Yerim."
Choerry: "Tell me."
Y/n: "I've been running from Soojin a long time. Everywhere I went she would be there too, I was so scared. But a part of me can't fully blame Soojin."
Choerry: "Why's that?"
Y/n: "I'm sure she also went through stuff that made her the way she is. The way she was raised or the trauma she had to endure must be difficult too."
Choerry: "She had a choice to display that or not when she met you, it's not your fault N/n. If Soojin truly wanted to be happy with you, she wouldn't have treated you that way. Not to sound selfish but I'm glad she did that, or else we wouldn't be here."
Y/n: "What's weird is that I warmed up to you so fast and worked so hard to get you Yerim-ah. I wanna grow with you, I want to complete everything with you. Don't ever hesitate to tell me anything, I will always try to understand. I finally got you now, I'm never gonna throw us away so uselessly."
Choerry: "For someone who barely shows no emotions, you've got some sweet words my love."
Y/n: "Stopp."

I buried my face into her stomach and heard her laugh.

Choerry's POV.

Holding Y/n every night has got to be the best feeling in the world.

Choerry: "You're such a baby around me only, I love it."
Y/n: "Why?"
Choerry: "Because after a long day of being tough and taking care of everyone, you always return into my arms to reenergize. Even though you're always tired at the end of the day, I love how you fall asleep
in my arms."
Y/n: "I'm tired around you cause' my inner child feels safest with you. Sorry if I am Yerim-ah but know it's a good thing I'm tired."
Choerry: "Aish I'm such a sucker for you Jeon Y/n. Your words are so sweet and reassuring!"

I kissed her head once as she sat there and took it in. Most of the time I give her 15273747 kisses but I decided to only give one. I waited for minute until she looked up at me with those big, sad eyes.

Together Forever with Me?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें