12

Choerry's POV.

After standing outside for a minute, I went back in. I miss her but is it my fault she's gone? What the hell Y/n?

Chuu unnie texted me earlier that they were at the bar so I went there. But it was funny because I saw Y/n sitting in one of the booths with Yeh Shuhua on her lap.

Y/n: "Later, here's the plan for the last time damn."
Choerry: "Y/n. Why is Shuhua sitting in your lap with your hand on her waist-I thought you left. Did you lie?"
Chuu: "Oop-
Minjae: "Aw shit."
Y/n: "Fuck."

She stood up and slowly approached me with an awkward face.

Y/n: "Choerry I-

I slapped her across the face, it stung my hand too.

Choerry: "I thought you left but here you are with Shuhua sitting on your lap. What the hell?"
Y/n: "You were the one who said you didn't want to date me so why are you acting like you're my girlfriend?"
Soyeon: "Y/n sit your ass down, Choerry get out of here."
Choerry: "Why? I'm not here for you but Chuu unnie. She invited me."
Y/n: "You invited her?"
Chuu: "How could I not!? I'm sorry!"
Y/n: "Okay then, you stay with Yerim and have fun and we will go somewhere else."
Choerry: "Are you leaving again?"
Y/n: "Yeah, I am actually."
Choerry: "Make sure to never come back after tomorrow then, I never want to see you again."

Her face dropped and it looked like she was actually hurt for a second. I immediately regretted what I said.

Y/n: "Now that hurt like a bitch Choi Yerim."
Choerry: "No I didn't mean-
Y/n: "Maybe I will, I'll go and won't ever come back. I'll do exactly what I said I'll do. I'm going to compel everyone to forget me but you. You will suffer my wrath and miss me like hell Choerry."

She pushed past me and the others followed.

Yves: "Yerim-ah, too far."
Shuhua: "Y/n and I are nothing but friends Choerry. You should never assume something about Y/n and I'm sorry for making you feel jealous about her."

My body completely froze, all I could do was watch them all leave but Chuu. She sighed and grabbed my arm to sit.

Chuu: "My Choerry, you are so quick to assume."
Choerry: "Would you be mad if you saw another girl sitting in Yves unnie's lap?"
Chuu: "Yes-
Choerry: "See!"
Chuu: "Because she is my girlfriend Yerim. Are you and Y/n girlfriends?"
Choerry: "Kinda, we made out didn't we?"
Chuu: "That's different, you made out but never confirmed anything about dating. Especially when you denied it, why?"
Choerry: "Because you guys were all there and so was Yeojin. I didn't want-
Chuu: "To hurt Yeojin. I know it all Yerim, but it doesn't work like that. You have to hurt one of them, not both of them."
Choerry: "I want Y/n."
Chuu: "Then you better go find her and tell that to her before she leaves and never comes back to you. You said it yourself."
Choerry: "What!? They could be miles away by now!"
Chuu: *sighs* "Baby!"

Yves came back in.

Chuu: "You have to carry us both to find Y/n."
Yves: "Okay, let's go."

Y/n's POV.

Wah, can you believe that? She really wants me to leave. Running to the place I know she wouldn't find me and the place only we know.

Jinsoul: "What the hell is this place?"
Y/n: "Where I'm gonna slaughter you."
Heejin: "Yah."
Y/n: "Kidding. This is only our hide out, no humans allowed here am I understood?"

They all nodded as I told them the plan.

Haseul: "Are your siblings and that guy helping too?"
Y/n: "Yes they're in Italy right now-
Gowon: "I wanna go to Italy."
Y/n: "I can make that happen. Drink this."