9

Y/n's POV.

I heard everything dad said about me from the woods. I'm sure the others did too.

Yves: "He imprinted too late."
Y/n: "I know, maybe we could've been a happy family if he was quicker."

I scoffed and looked away.

Heejin: "What are you gonna do about Somi and Soojin?"
Minjae: "Maybe we should just hold them captive."
Y/n: "We can't, Soojin's people will come looking."
Haseul: "Okay? Aren't you the strongest hybrid?"
Y/n: "Haseul, thousands of vampires are gonna come running at you and the others. Not to mention, these vampires are older and stronger. Are you sure you can defeat them alone?"
Kim Lip: "Yeah we're dead."
Haseul: "But we have witches, the strongest ones."
Minjae: "Yeah Y/n, just throw a spell over us and they'll never break through."
Y/n: "You're acting like I'm the strongest bitch here, I inherited it from my mom and it doesn't mean I'm the strongest just because she was. The best witch here is Minjae and Gowon and Jinsoul."

Haseul: "Let's go consult with everyone else first."
Heejin: "Yeah I want fried chicken too."
Y/n: "Aish, go then."

We all raced back home, me winning of course.

Dad: "You heard?"
Y/n: "Yeah. I don't blame you for mom dying."
Dad: "Thank you Y/n, but I still do."

All I could do was pat his back and sit down next to her.

Choerry: "What was with the wink earlier?"
Y/n: "You kept looking so I took the chance."

I shoved a drumstick in my mouth.

Y/n: "So, I am going to capture those two and torture them until I get the answers I've wanted for a long time."
Chuu: "Like what?"
Y/n: "You'll see."
Minjae: "I'll come with-
Y/n: "Jae, sit your ass down. I need you and Heejin here protecting the rest."
Choerry: "And if you get hurt?"
Y/n: "I'll come back and drink you."
Yves: "Did that sound sexual to anyone else-
Y/n: "This drumstick is gonna come flying at you."

Hyejoo: "I know this sounds bad but what if we use Yerim as bait? I mean, Soojin wants her right?"
Yeojin: "No! We are not using her as bait!"
Y/n: "I'm against it but it may work."

She grabbed my arm.

Choerry: "I'm in."
Vivi: "Let's pretend Yerim is innocently walking around and gets lost. She finds her way to their compound and asks for help. Don't worry, Heejin and Minjae will be close by if they try to hurt you. But most likey, Soojin will find you first and take you in. From there, we enter and kill them before taking the two we need and coming back. Fast and clean."
Dad: "Sounds great. I'll be here listening to everything in case anything goes wrong. I'll be the coordinator."
Y/n: "Can you hack into their system so we can see them?"
Dad: "Can I hack into their system? Of course I can! Gear up and put these in."

He handed us each a small earbud, our way to communicate without it being too noticeable. I could tell Yerim was uneasy about it still.

Y/n: "If anything goes wrong, you all leave the compound. I'll get Choerry out before they touch her."
Chuu: "Aren't you gonna be outnumbered?"
Heejin: "She's the hybrid, she can't die."

I clicked my tongue.

Y/n: "Right."
Hyejoo: "Are you gonna hurt Somi?"
Y/n: "Who said I was hurting her? It's if she grabs me first then I'll body slam her into the floor. Let's get going."
Chuu: "I want to go-
Yves: "No, you're staying here with Yoongi."
Chuu: "I want to go! Y/n?"
Y/n: "Jiwoo, it's best for you to stay."
Chuu: *scoffs* "Fine."
Y/n: "I need you two witches here as well. You can cast a spell anywhere, just listen in."
Gowon: "Got it."
Jinsoul: "Okay."

Together Forever with Me?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara