18

Choerry's POV.

Some hours passed and they all went back home one by one until it was just me and Y/n by the fire. She was saying bye to Haseul and Vivi while I was talking with Somi and Wonwoo.

Somi: "I haven't seen her this happy in a while. Right Wonu?"
Wonwoo: "I'm with you on that. But it's good that she's smiling again."
Choerry: "When I first saw her smile, I wanted to see it everyday."

Y/n looked at us, me, before resuming her conversation.

Somi: "We've been trying for centuries to get her to smile again."
Wonwoo: "I guess she's just can't resist you huh?"
Y/n: "Jeon Wonwoo."
Wonwoo: "Ahaha, sorry noona."
Somi: *laughs* "Keep doing what you're doing Yerim, make her happy in this lifetime."
Choerry: "I will, thanks unnie and oppa."

I bid them bye before staring at Y/n. God she looked so fucking good standing there with her arms crossed. Her cheekbone was so defined it really showed her edge. She was talking with Vivi and then paused to look at me with a grin. Goddamn it! She read my mind!

Y/n: "See you two then."
Haseul: *laughs* "Have fun you guys."
Vivi: "Don't get too excited!"
Choerry: "Y-YAH!"

They ran off with giggles and Y/n rushed to lift me, sitting on the chair by the fire while holding me close. Her face was burried into my neck and she was nibbling me.

Choerry: "Y/n!"

She laughed into my neck and kissed me there.

Y/n: "You're so irresistible!"
Choerry: *laughs* "So, do we really not sleep?"
Y/n: "Hm, it rarely happens. You only sleep every few hundred years."
Choerry: "When was the last time you slept?"
Y/n: "I don't remember, maybe in the 90's."
Choerry: "Baby!"
Y/n: "H-Huh?"

Her face was confused but she went with the pet name, it made me laugh.

Choerry: "You're so cute!!"

I squished her cheeks and she tried to get out of my hands.

Y/n: "Baby stop it!"
Choerry: "You need to sleep soon then!"
Y/n: "We only sleep when we're really exhausted or stressed."
Choerry: "Really?"
Y/n: "Mhm."

We stared at the crackling fire for a minute.

Y/n: "Choerry your life is about to change forever. You're the thing everyone fears and wants on their team. Don't be on anyone else's team but mines."
Choerry: "You know I love you, how can I turn on you?"
Y/n: "I don't know."

I looked at her, offended.

Choerry: "You really think I'll turn my back on you?"

She gulped and avoided my eyes. I reached for her face.

Choerry: "Y/n I know you don't trust easily but I swear on my life that I would never turn my back on you. I want you forever because we're partners."

Her eyes found mines and I sat on her lap while facing her. Y/n's arms wrapped around my waist and my hands found her neck, we pulled each other closer and closer like we never wanted to be apart. The second our lips touched, it was like our souls synced and we were together. I kissed her harder and rocked my hips on her lap.

Y/n: "G-Goddamn it Choi Yerim."
I smirked.
Choerry: "Oh? What's wrong?"
She pulled me really fast to her and put her fangs on my neck. I froze.

Y/n: "What you forgot is that I control you darling. My beautiful princess is forgetting who owns her."

She brushed a piece of hair out of my face before grabbing my neck and pinning me against a tree. The tree had a crack in it now and she squeezed the side of my neck.