"thank you."

soobin spat, walking out the room to clear his head.

beomgyu fought down the words that threatened to spill out his mouth as kai followed him.

he yanked out his phone and flipped onto his stomach, seeing no new notifications. deciding to call taehyun.

the line rang and rang until it finally connected.

"taehyun!"

beomgyu instantly whined, involuntarily rolling his eyes.

"im sorry, I had to. I didn't want you to go back to yeonjun and get hurt ag-again."

taehyun sounded out of breath, worry instantly devouring his anger. he sat up to pay better attention to his friends voice.

"tae? where are you?"

beomgyu asked, his eyes wandering around his room as he tried to calm his heart from racing.

"im.. um- I had to give my mom the.. the tampons!"

beomgyu frowned, but didn't continue asking. taehyun was silent, only his breathing heard from the speaker.

"when will you be back?" beomgyu asked, wanting to see the blonde haired boy as soon as he could.

"not.. not sure. you can leave your house, just don't.. don't go to ye-yeonjuns."

the line went dead.

beomgyu panicked as he looked down at his screen, seeing the 'call ended!' on it. he instantly shot up and out his room, snatching up a hoodie.

soobin was pacing around the room as kai followed him like a lost puppy, trying to calm him down.

beomgyu ignored them and silently shot out the door, the two in the room hardly registering.

beomgyu clutched his hands around the hoodie as he fumbled to slide it over his head.

he suddenly stopped running, realizing running would take forever. he spun back around on his heel and dashed back to the front of his house.

he quickly opened the front door and grabbed his skateboard that was sitting by the door.

"beomgyu! stop!!"

soobin yelled, sprinting to the door to stop him, but beomgyu dashed out the door. (like a little roach)

he inhaled deeply before he started running again, skateboard in hand. when he felt ready, he dropped it down and quickly stepped onto it.

he brought his foot down to gain momentum, seemingly flying as he gained speed.

he made himself go faster, carefully leaning to the side to turn a corner. he wanted to go faster, but didn't want to mess up, so he kept a steady pace.

when taehyuns house finally came into view, he saw the lights off in the house, which made him think no one was home until he saw his friends car.

he slowed himself down and stomped down on the edge to grab it, leaning it on the side of the house as he entered.

he didn't care what taehyun would say, he just needed to see him.

the house was a mess, glass everywhere and some things tilted over. he ran up to taehyuns room, flinging open the door.

taehyun was in his mirror, his shirt off and his hands pressed to his side.

he instantly whipped around, shock on his face.

"beomgyu! what are you doing here!?"

he rushed to close the door, fear etched into his face. beomgyu was confused, he had never seen taehyun in this state before.

taehyun yanked a hoodie over his head and grabbed beomgyus arms, leading him to the window.

"you cannot be here!"

he whispered rushed, opening the window. beomgyu had slight flash backs from that same day at yeonjuns house.

"go! I'll be back at your house in a little bit just go!!"

he pleaded and beomgyu slowly nodded, climbing out the window, his mind in a daze.

taehyun slammed the window shut after beomgyu had jumped down. the older snuck around and grabbed his skateboard.

"taehyun.. I hope you're not lying.."

beomgyu said before he took off on wheels, guilt devouring him as he got further and further away from his friends house.