⭒ chapter 14

finney slowly opened the door as i tiptoed behind him. we slowly walked up the steps, finney with his rocket ship in hand.

we approached a door at the top of steps and finney opened it slowly.

there he sat, asleep in his chair. ugly mask on and everything. he jerked for a second and i swear i thought we were gonna die.

we slowly made our way towards him. no sound of our feet. nothing.

finney took a good look at the grabber but i was too focused on the nasty kitchen things he has in here. i looked ahead of me to see finney almost 6 feet ahead of me.

i slowly tiptoe- ran to him and grabbed his hand. he looked down at me and nodded. we continued walking throughout the house.

the front door was in front of us. we slowly walked towards the door while i saw a man sleeping in a room close to the door.

finney opened the door to find a lock on the door. like an old school lock.

he started twisting it around, trying all the combinations. i looked behind me to make sure the grabber was still sleeping.

again, finney tried and it didn't work. only one last combination to try. the lock clicked. i had no time to celebrate though because immediately a large dog started barking. oh shit.

"run!" i yelled to finney. he opened the door and we both started running out of the house. i hadn't seen the street in so long.

a van pulled out from behind us and we crashed into it. the grabber got out of the van and threw finney to the ground. "help! the grabber!" i yelled.

the grabber somehow found a way to cover my mouth while he was holding finney to the ground.

nothing but my muffled screams could be heard.

a light clicked on. the neighbors porch light. the grabber took a knife out of his pocket and held it to our necks.

"any of you say one fucking word...and i will gut you like pigs right here in the street." oh.

"and strangle you with your own intestines" he keeps going. another porch light turned on. please. please let them hear us.

the first light turned off. no. no. 

the other one now. no. no. NO.

"nighty night, naughty boy" he said before punching finney. "and sleep tight, naughty girl" he said. i watched him raise his fist above me.

it turned black.