⭒ chapter 2

after class, i decided to try and make an effort to talk to finney about something, but i knew where he was headed. i watched as he basically ran through the halls and gave up hope. i watched as the 3 boys that always bullied him followed him. i decided to make what i thought was the right choice and follow them.

finney walked out and into the bathroom and of course the 3 boys followed after them. once they entered the bathroom the door slammed shut. i slowly opened the door and peeked through, afraid.

"hey finney. come on out dickweed." one of them said. "you're not fooling anyone, noid." then the stall door unlocked and i watched at finney slowly stepped out. i knew what was gonna happen. that's when i heard him. robin. i quickly ran over to him and saw his knuckles bloody.

"robin, please help." i said. "what's up?" he asked, concerned. "finneys in trouble" i said while nodding my head towards the bathroom door. robin only nodded and slowly followed behind me. i cracked open the door again and listened.

i decided to finally go in with robin. yes, it was the boys bathroom but i didn't care at this point. the boys turned around to find us. "dipshits, move". robin said. the boys finally moved to the sides and let robin through. i stayed standing where i was.

"you shouldn't even be in here" the middle boy said to me. "you shouldn't either, that haircut makes you look like a girl. ginger pubes and michael jackson arent very pleasing to look at either " i said, directing my eyes to his goons.

he just gave me a nasty look.

"moose got some damn sharp teeth. knuckles bled all first period." robin said while while the blood off. the boys turned to leave but i stood my way in front of the door. "where do you think you're going?" i asked.

they turned around to meet eyes with robin. "fuck with finn again.. i fuck with you." he said, turning to the boys. 

"same goes for me. even look at him wrong and i will bite your small dicks off with my own teeth!" i said.

job well done i guess. they looked terrified.

"you can leave now" i said with a smile and standing out of the way. they left. finally. "you really shouldn't be in here" finney said, not looking at me. 

"they were in here and they didn't look much like boys, more like girls with horrible hygiene. they smelled like urine." i responded with a smirk.

"thank you guys." finn said with a laugh. "you're gonna have to stand up for yourself one of these days." robin said, still wiping the blood off his hands. "yeah i know" finney said while looking at the wall.

 robin still continued to wrap up his hand. "hey, why'd you fight moose?" i asked. i leaned against the door and starting looking around at the nasty boys bathroom. nothing like the girls.

"he was just shit-talking. pretty sure he'd back down. nope." robin said and we all started laughing. "i was so surprised when he swung, to be honest." he continued. 

"i mean did you have to? looked like you really hurt him." finney asked. i walked over to the mirror and started looking myself in the reflection.

"i was just gonna knock his ass down. whale on him a bit. but that wouldn't draw no blood. in a situation like that, the more blood, the better." robin said while walking over to the trash can. "for the crowd, you know, it makes a stronger point".

"i've seen texas chain saw massacre friday night. you seen it?" robin asked. finney turned around and looked at robin and i came to stand beside finney. "that movies rated R. my dad would never take me to see that."

i suddenly had a really good date idea.

"my uncle takes me to the drive in. we see everything. but, man, that movie. it's the best ever." robin said with confidence. "better than enter the dragon?" me and finney asked in unison.

we exchanged looks and put our focus back on robin. "well, okay maybe second best." robin said. we all laughed.

"you know, i wanna see a bruce lee movie one day. like, um, maybe if it comes on tv, you know?" finney said.

another good date idea.

"yeah, yeah you will. hey, um, you got time to stop by my house after school?" robin asked while walking towards us. "is it math again?" finney asked, like this was a daily thing.

 "mr johnson talks too fast. he doesn't explain it right, not like you." robin said. "can you walk me through it? if i get another F, i'm suspended."

"yeah, sure." finney said.