⭒ chapter 5

i could hear it. finney. getting beat up. me and gwen were around the corner walking, but i could hear the grunting. we both knew what was happening so we picked up rocks and started running. "fucking cocksucking cowards!" gwen yelled. "go fuck yourselves motherfuckers!" i yelled behind. gwen began pushing them off while i started throwing rocks and any shit i could find at them.

"fuck you too ugly ass face" she said while chucking a rock at the ginger but missing. i tackled him to the ground.

"god, you're much uglier up close" i said. i punched him in the face and rolled off him. i kicked him while he was down but he dragged me down somehow. i thought he had no power. "get the fuck off me ginger pubes!" i yelled. he was too strong. or maybe i was too weak.

"y/n!" finney yelled. while i was still down, he somehow took down gwen too. "gwen!" we both yelled. they went back to kicking finney, and with what power i had left, i took all the rocks i could find on the ground and started chucking them, i didnt know if i was hitting anyone or not. "fuck you guys! and take a hike! no one likes your greasy ass woman hairdo" i yelled.

they finally left and i lifted finney up. "are you good? can you walk?" i asked him. "yeah it's just a bloody nose" he added. we went over to gwen to see her with her mouth bleeding. "oh my god gwen." finney said while kneeling down.

we helped gwen to the nurses office when we finally got to school. there wasn't much we could do so we were gonna let them handle it. "shit we're late, come on" i said while taking finney's hand and us running to our science class.

when we entered, of course everyone was staring at us. they saw finney's bloody nose and my large scratch on my cheek. "welcome, look who finally decided to show up." mr hopkins said. "sorry, we had a few issues on the way here." i said with a smile. mr. hopkins brushed it off and had us take our seats. i sat a few rows ahead of finn.

"all right class, it is the day youve been dreading all semester, frog dissection day. uh, pick a partner. remember, you will be paired with this partner for the rest of the year" he said while going to his desk. i stood up and watched everyone else pick their partners. i looked over at finney and thankfully, we sat there, alone, staring into space.

i walked over to his desk. "hey stranger, need a partner?" i asked with a southern accent. "ew please never do that again" he said with a laugh. i laughed as well and pulled out the chair next to him. i sat down.

i watched as donna came over to our table

"those guys are assholes." she said with a smile. "what?" me and finney asked in unison. "this morning? everyone's talking about it. your girlfriend's pretty cool though." she said with a smile and walked away. "girlfriend?" i said teasingly to him. "shut up" he said with a laugh.

"eyes up here, all right, lets cut open a frog" mr hopkins said, and our attention was turned to him.