35.Once more from the top

Previously:

A-jie helped with my worries regarding the babies and childbirth. Third prince and I helped Lord Ye Hua with wooing Gugu. And we got to know about the snake woman. I feel light after breaking free of the chains that had somehow still weighed me down .

---------------------------------------

The snake left and Bai Qian came back to where we were seated. Ye Hua sensed her need to have space, he got up and took her for a stroll.

A-Jie and I went to the cave for the daily meditation session. I hug A-jie thanking my lucky stars for letting me be a part of her life.

As my health is improving so are my senses and spiritual veins. So I have a faint sense of another being being in the vicinity. Bai Qian would definitely be aware of this. Maybe that could also be a factor to meditate in the mini cave instead. She must have her reasons so I don't want to intrude on her personal business. Also she is under no obligation to let me in her family's healing cave so I let the matter be without telling anyone to make big of it.

Being in Qingqiu itself has helped us a great deal. Jiejie is super happy to find indigenous medicinal herbs here, experimenting to find more about them , even talking to locals about the benefits.

A-Ning can roam freely without any fear and gets along well with A-Li. He has also been working on his cultivation which has improved leaps and bounds. He was already strong to begin with but now he is almost unstoppable.

A-Yang has also broken through his seal. He was very nervous when he first discovered it. He was filled with guilt that he is cheating out of his punishment but we had a talk about it. We calmed him down and told him to think of it as an blessing and focus on how he can help others along with helping himself with his cultivation. He eventually agreed to work on his core and becoming better.

Even though people think him an idiot without any useful cultivation, A-Sang is not that persona at all. He has an immense core that is not compatible with traditional way of cultivation so he had been secretly working on his new way of cultivation. Over the years he had made a good leeway at it. He would use his fans instead of swords or sabers. He had previously even consulted with me at various occasions. All our plans helped but not as much as we wanted . But after coming here and practicing and meditating in this environment he also has broken through his block. He is now deadly with a fan and on the way to becoming even deadlier. Of course with a guileless face.

Not only on the physical aspect, but we have also gained much in emotional aspect. We consider people here a part of our extended family.

Conversations with Ye Hua and the Third Prince of Heavens, Lian Song, are what I have come to anticipate. It's the time when I can think and come up with exciting plans for Ye Hua to win Bai Qian's heart. Though he is not too expressive in general but he warms up with his loved ones. Lian Song is a total opposite, a true extrovert loves to indulge in gossip but would not hurt anyone because of it. It's mostly to know about everyone. Sometimes I feel that he is an walking encyclopaedia. He will not shy away from responsibilities or doing something for a loved one with the best of his capacity. He is full of romantic advices for Ye Hua but he himself has not progressed much on his . He is in love with Cheng Yu but all his plans and advances add up to nothing and she mostly just ignores him. Thankfully he is not overbearing on her, just has been pining for centuries now.

Cheng Yu has gelled well with Jiejie, her love of learning about new herbs and Jiejie's love of sharing knowledge and research helped with the initial awkwardness. Lian Song had earlier helped Cheng Yu in her immortal journey and in the process fallen for her but she is unsure if she returns the same feelings so she mostly just ignores his advances pretending to not notice them.