Part 22: Shopping with Mitsuri

(welcome to a part written by Papi!!)

morning

Y/N POV

'I spent the night with Mitsuri, Sanemi also stayed with us, to be sure I wouldn't sneak off again'

I sit up and stretch my arms out. "Morning Y/N" Mitsuri says with a smile. "Good morning Mitsuri!" I reply with a large smile.

(Mitsuri's thoughts)
'being away for so long really changed her...I haven't seen her smile since before Rengoku-san passed..'

"Hey uh Y/N?" "Hm" I hum in response. "How many people knew you weren't...ya know...dead?" Mitsuri asks. "Five.." I say. "Uzui, Ubuyashiki, Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Muichiro.." I mumble.

"Hey uhm...I was planning on getting everyone a small gift since it's almost Christmas, do you want to come..?" I ask. "Of course!"
(Just go along w it bc why tf not)

"I'll prepare you each a Kimono!" "When did you get here Shinobu-san!!?" Mitsuri shouts.

She shrugs and walks off

After y'all got in the Kimonos.

(you pick which one)

This is my drawing :~) - papi

I suck at drawing shoes😵

I  kneel down next to Sanemi, who was fast asleep on Mitsuri's sofa.

"psst, Nemi!" I whisper shout as I shake him. "Mmmn" he groans. "Sanemi!" I shout. He finally opens his eyes. "What." He asks sternly.

"I'm going to the market place with Konroji, love ya'" I say flicking his forehead. He kicks me in a playful way with a mischievous grin.
"bye Nemi" I sigh. "Bye nii-san" he replies.

I walk out the door and hop off the engawa.

"You ready?" Mitsuri asks. "Mhm!"

+++

Ik it was short but oh well

Here's what you got everyone :)

Gyomei: Prayer beads with his name engraved on on of the beads.

Giyu: a chain with a locket containing a picture of him and Y/N

Sanemi: a Haori (y/n made it herself)

Muichiro: a sword hilt and matching rings that says "forever Y/N's" or "forever Muichiro's" on the inside of it

Mitsuri: a necklace that has a Safire charm

Obani + Koburamaru : A gray scarf and a mini blanket (for Koburamaru)

Tengen: gold earrings + rings

Shinobu: A butterfly pattern Kimono

Tanjiro: A handmade painting of him and Nezuko

Nezuko: A baby blue Kimono along with matching hair prices (matches Suki)

Suki: A baby blue kimono along with matching hair pieces (Matches Nezuko)

Inosuke: boar stuffie

Zenitsu: A sword hilt

Genya: Handmade Haori (purple with gold design)

Makio,Suma, and Hinatsaru: hair pieces and jewelry

Rengoku: A long written note and flowers placed on his grave..

~Papiiii