Part 17: :(

A week later
2am
Daki and Y/N
Clothing shop

Y/N's POV

"Daki-San? Why did you bring me here?" I ask. "Well, we can't have you going around in a plain old kimono at night, I bought you this, it sort of matched your corp uniform so I figured you like the style." She says handing me a bag

"Thank you.." I say trying to hold back the urge to fight her.

I walk into a alley way and change into it.

(Sorry y'all, your not getting the outfit until Y/N hits her full demon form )

(Basically a black and red outfit kinda like raiden shogen's design from genshin impact)

"How do I look?" I ask, stepping into her field of sight. "Amazing Y/N-sama!" She says with a smile. I slowly nod, forcing a smirk.

"We should start heading back to my estate, my ribbon has been attacked, it may be the slayers" she says. I nod.

I activate my power and teleport us to a room in her house.

I watch as she absorbs a woman into her ribbon.

"Daki I ran going to go grab Mak-" the balcony door flies open and Tanjiro stands there. "Y/N?!" He shouts.

"Nighty Night Daki~" I say, sending spikes through her body."Tanjiro? You got this?" "Yes"

I nod and walk off.

"I must wait for Gyutaro to come out, or for Daki to let him out" I say to myself.

I walk past everyone, despite them trying to stop me from leaving, and leave the house.

With the other hashira (meeting)

"Hello my children..." Ubuyashiki says, the hashira looking straight up at him. "Master? Why were we called here?" Sanemi asks. "Yeah and where is Y/N-sama ? She always comes to meetings" Shinobu says.

"That's who i wanted to talk about.." he says. "Master, is my sister ok...?" Sanemi stares at him dramatically.

"Y/N Shinazugawa was declared dead last night.... She passed after coming across uppermoon three.." Ubuyashiki says in a convincing sad tone.

"But I saw her last night" Muichiro states. "Yes, you were the last to see her alive.." he says.

Sanemi and Senjuro burst out in tears.

Back to Y/N

(Let's pretend Nezuko didn't show up yet but Tanjiro and Dali's fight ended bc I'm lazy af)

"Just where do you think your going Y/N?" I feel a ribbon slowly wrap around my neck. "I thought you were working against them, not with them!" Daki shouts.

(Btw u look like this rn, Mika made it a WHILE ago so it's very bad 😭)

I once again, send spikes straight through her, ripping the ribbon around my neck

I once again, send spikes straight through her, ripping the ribbon around my neck. "See how easy it is for me to beat you, after all,you are the weakest uppermoon" I say as I walk away.

My horns and marks begin to fade. "L-LADY Y/N!!" One of the little girls from my residence shouts.

I huge gush of pain overfloods my body, blood splattering everywhere. "Take that back.." Daki says, fully regenerated.

I quickly begin looking around.

'Daki, a food shop, antique weapon store... yes! There!'

I book it towards the shop and burst through the door.

"Hello-" "no time! Do you have a blade named a nirichin blade?" I ask. "Y-yes we do, right there" the worker says.

I grab it off the shelf and leave.

"HEY!!" The man yells from inside the building.

Hi

~Mika