part 13: ❤️⚠️SMUT⚠️❤️

You guessed it! (Probably not) Muichiro and Y/N will both confess after 12 chapters!!(and all three, Jean,Papi, and I aka mika, have drew a drawing for this chapter)

(I'm also starting this new thing where if its in bold, its future Y/N narrating her life)
Ex:

--

Little did I know, I was so wrong..

--
(What ever is happening in the story)

--
___________

Y/N's POV

A week after chapter 12

I sit under a tree named 'victory' , watching the sunset.

I begin to sense a presence coming towards me. Slowly, Muichiro walks towards me. "Hello Muichiro-kun" I say.

"Can you come with me?" He asks. "Sure..?" I stand up and leave my haori.

He grabs my hand and begins running.

Quick A/ N

The rest of the chapter is not meant for younger audiences, I'm Mika and papi and Jean have me write the spicy stuff lol

--

Not long after, we arrive, to his estate. Still holding my hand, he guides me to the back of the estate.

I admire the gazebo covered in Wisteria flowers and lanterns, along with many rose bushes. "Wow, Mui, this is super pretty!" I say."that's why I wanted to bring you.. " he says. I look him with a small smile.

He looks at me.

"Y/N, I have something to tell you.." He says, putting his hands out. "What is it? Tokito..?" I ask. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into him. "I love you" he says before kissing me.

(Mika)That's when I got the shine back in my eyes

(Mika)
That's when I got the shine back in my eyes...I was so happy at that moment

-+

I lean into the kiss, missing my footing causing us to fall straight to the ground. He sits up on top of me, pinning me to the ground.

 He sits up on top of me, pinning me to the ground