Part 12: :)

TW: MENTIONS OF SH
Y/N's POV
Butterfly mansion

Sanemi, and I sit along side each other.

"Y/N, Sanemi, it has come to masters and my knowledge that you two have been,...self harming..." Shinobu says calmly.

"But I haven't..!" Sanemi shouts in a confused tone. "Well, you slice your own skin to attract demons and we think you are doing it a bit to much... More of, you rely on it.." Shinobu says.

"And Y/N,...we do not know why you are self harming... Care to explain if I'm incorrect..?"

I nod."my house was attacked by demons, with me inside, the house exploded and the...glass?..yeah the glass cut my wrists" I lie.

She has me take off my Haori, I do as so. I watch as she slowly unwraps my bandages.

"Y/N..these don't look even close to what glass can do..."

"...I would rather tell someone I trust more...like my brother..." I say looking down. "Well, he is right here, I could leave you two alone-" "not him, my other brother, Genya Shinazugawa.." I say cutting her off.

"Sure thing, I believe he is with Gyomei~ he is his trainee after all~" she says.

Sanemi glares at me. I glare right back.

"what? Are you mad that I trust Genya more?" I ask. "He thinks we murdered ma' and.... Never mind! Just why would you trust the person who hates us!?" He shouts.

"I'm his damn twin, I managed to explain to him that we didn't kill ma' and that she turned into a fucking demon!" I sigh. "Can we get off this topic already!?" I shout, the two go silent.

--about a hour later :)

Sanemi left about twenty minutes ago, leaving me and Shinobu alone.

"Shinobu-san?" "Yes?" "Do you have something I can tie my hair with?" I ask. "Yes I do! Here you go" she says handing me a purple ribbon.

I tie my hair in a high pony tail.

"Y/N?! Are you in- here.." I look at the doorway to see Genya.

"Hello Aniki" I say, showing a small smile. "Ara ara~ I have seen that smile in quite a while" Shinobu says.

"Shinobu, can you leave us alone for a minute?" I ask. "Of course!" I watch as she walks out of the room.

"Wait Y/N!" Shinobu shouts popping her head back in the door. "hm?"

"do you mind if I wash you Haori? its all busted up and bloody..." Shinobu asks. "Sure." I take my Haori off and toss it to her.

She leaves again.

I look Genya up and down. 'he's wearing casual clothes , and a Haori'

"Shinobu told me what happened... Is it true?" he asks. I slowly raise my arm. "The bandages explain them selves."

"Goddamn its cold in here!" I shout. Genya, instantly, takes his Haori off and wraps it around me.

 Genya, instantly, takes his Haori off and wraps it around me

(-Jeans)

"Thanks little bro" I say teasingly. "You're only five minutes older!" He shouts. We both giggle.

"I don't really want to explain anything, wanna meet My Tsuguko?I can bring Suki too" "sure"

I walk out of the room, shutting the door behind me.

(The rest was deleted lol bc I forgot to save on my laptop)

Basically you introduced Senjuro to Genya and you Senjuro and Genya are currently training together

~Jean 😚