Part 1: :)!

3PM
Rengoku estate
Y/N's POV

I sit peacefully at the table next to Rengoku's little brother, Senjuro and across from Rengoku.

"Y/N, I have a mission tomorrow, aboard the Mugen train, I would like to take you with me" Rengoku says

(I forgot to say, ur uniform looks like this AND you and Genya have the matching vest)

"I'd love to go Rengoku-Sensei" I say. "Please, call me Kyojuro " "o-Ok, Kyojuro " I say slightly nervous.

"U-Uhm, Y/N-san?" Senjuro asks. "Yes?" I reply."So do all women that are slayers wear that revealing of a uniform?" He asks bluntly. "Well, N-No..." 'Then why do you?"

"its a long story"" I wanna hear this" Rengoku says.

I sigh "You already know how I kill demons, so when I transform I normally get in a fight and loose a limb or two" I say

"And with a normal uniform the uniform gets ripped up, so in this uniform I don't need a new uniform after every mission... And I was offered one like Mitsuri's but I didn't like it much..."

"Oh" Senjuro mumbles.

"Caw Caw!!! Rengoku-sama and Y/N!!!! You two were requested by Master Ubuyashiki!!" My crow shouts, flying in through a window and lands on my head.

At the hashira base

Rengoku and I stand next to everyone.

"Hello my children, whoever has a Tsuguko, please step up, I'm rewriting records.." Ubuyashiki says in a calming voice.

Rengoku and I step up along side two girls with butterfly hair pins.

"Y/N!?" I turn around.

'Sanemi..?'

"Shinazugawa, do you know her?" Master asks. "A-Aniki...?" I say quietly.

"Erm, can I have your names?" Master asks.

"...Kanao Tsuyuri..." the ponytail girl says. Everyone then looks at me. "Y/N, Y/N Shinazugawa..." I say.

"You're Sanemi-san's sister?!" A girl with pink and green hair asks/ shouts.

Rengoku walks back inline and I do As well.

Sanemi walks towards me and stands behind me. "You are all dismissed" Ubuyashiki says.

"Kyojuro, can I Stay and hang out with my brother?" I ask. "Of course!" He shouts.