Part 7: :|

Y/N's POV (also Were gonna say Senjuro is about 9-10)

"ok, they're all over there, I'll be right back" I say. I walk up to the others.

"Welcome Y/N" master says. "Since Rengoku-san has..passed... Y/N has been reranked to Hashira, Y/N , what breathing style do you you use?"

"Flame.." I say quietly. "Welcome the new flame pillar, Y/N Shinazugawa" Ubuyashiki says.

"Now Y/N, Do you have an interest in a Tsuguko yet?" He asks. "Yes, but is it possible to take in a non-slayer as a Tsuguko?" I ask. "Yes, as long as he or she eventually take the final selection."

"He is here with me, do I have permission to bring him over here?" I ask. "Of course! I would love to meet him."

"Senjuro! You can come now" I say. Senjuro walks over to me.

"introduce yourself.." I whisper into his ear.

"Hello, I'm Senjuro Rengoku, Kyojiro's younger brother"

"Nice to meet you Senjuro" master says before he begins to cough. "May I be excused" he says as he is guided out.

Senjuro and I walk over to the others.

"Kyahhh!!! He's so cute!!" Mitsuri shouts.

After all that stuff--

"Y/N-San? Is Suki here?" Senjuro asks. "Yes, lets go get her, I believe she is still with Tanjiro and Zenitsu." I say.

We walk down a path. "Oi! N/N wait up!" Sanemi shouts running after us. (N/N means nickname)

I smirk and look down at Senjuro. "So you like annoying angry people? Be honest" I ask smiling. "I mean kinda-" I throw him onto my back and begin running."today's your day then"

"You can't catch me Shit face!!" I shout at Sanemi. Senjuro giggles.

I run into the butterfly mansion and into the guest sleeping quarters. "WHERES SUKI!!" I shout running in. I fall to the ground of exhaustion.

Senjuro and I lay on the floor giggling. Tanjiro helps us up. "Nini!!" Suki shouts running to me. (Nini is What I call my older sister lol)

"Suki!" She jumps into my arms. "Y/N! You can't run from m!-e..." "Sanemi Keep it down!! " Shinobu shouts"...Y/N..?" She says walking in.

"Y/N...I have to tell master, be ready to explain..." Shinobu says walking out of the room angrily.

"Tanjiro, can I use Nezuko's box, my bag ripped..." I ask. "Of course!"

I take the box and Suki climbs in. "Tanjiro, where is her muzzle?.." I ask. "Here.." He hands it to me. Huh? A paper?

'Make sure they know she resists your blood, and don't let your brother touch her he will probably stab her just like he did to Nezuko'

I look at him and nod. "How could you Y/N?! You're now a Hashira! Your rank can get removed if Shinobu goes to Ubuyashiki about this!!" Sanemi shouts.

"She is different Sanemi!! She has her old memories and refused my blood! Did you forget what mom did to us?! She made are blood irresistible!! But this demon still decided not to drink it!" I shout standing up and getting into his face.

"Don't you dare mention ma! It's not her fault it happened!!" He shouts. "How long have you even been carrying that thing ?!" He shouts.

"He dman name is Suki and I've had her for five years!! When I left you because you became so distant with me and Genya!" I shout.