Part 21: My (forced) return //short//

Y/N's POV

'its been three months since my last contact with Ubuyashiki or Muichiro... I was going to visit tonight..'

"Lady Tamayo?" I ask. She holds my hand (to ensure she's there bc u still have the bandages)"yes?" She asks.
"Do you still have my uniform and Haori?" I ask. "Yes why?" "I want to return to Ubuyashiki tonight"
"I can escort you if you want" she offers. "That would be great.." I say.

---(After getting changed)---

"lets go" I say.

We walk out the door, my hand over her shoulder as she guides me down the path.
It was a long walk, at one point we made it to where the cars were and a man was kind enough to give us a ride.
I put my hood over my head.
We slowly walk and Tamayo knocks on the door.
"coming!" A loud voice yells. "You can leave Tamayo, I don't want anyone attacking you" I say. She nods and disappears into the forest.
"Hello? Who are you?" The tiered out person asks. "What's up with you Mui?  Its me, Y/N, Y/N Shinazugawa" I say.
"Who the hell are you!? My damn sister is dead and Muichiro is in a coma! Everyone knows this!" Sanemi shouts revealing his normal voice.
He grabs me and pulls my hands behind my back.

'shit he caught me'

Sanemi lets out loud whistle and the sound of crows wings flapping surround us. "Get the others and Ubuyashiki! We have an intruder!"he shouts. The crows all fly off.

--(not long after)--

I feel the presence of nine people, probably Amane, Ubuyashiki, and the other hashira.
"how does this intruder have Y/N's old uniform?" What sounds like Shinobu asks.
"Look! She has Y/N's fire pendant and golden buttons, only hashira have golden buttons!" Mitsuri shouts in a exhausted tone.
"what if they're the ones that killed her...". Gyomei says.
"Quiet" Ubuyashiki demands.
"Sanemi will remover her hood and bandages to reveal her true identity" he says.
"I think I know who it is..." Giyu mumbles. "Who!?" Sanemi snaps. "Just reveal her face and ill know" Giyu responds.
Sanemi rips off my Haori and hood.
"hurry up dipshit" I say. "Shut up!" Sanemi shouts.
He slowly unwraps my bandages, the moonlight shining on my eyes after every wrap.
"Y-Y/N!?...." He shouts.
"H-How! Why is your face stitched up!?" He asks, tears flowing from his eyes.

(Pretend the left eye is gray)

"I was involved in the Entertainment District fight, you can ask Uzui and the Kamado boy" I say.
"Your alive" he says smiling.
"Well? Are you going to hug me or what?" He tackles me in a large hug.

After a minute he. FINALLY gets off.
"Ubuyashiki can explain what's happening, I need to see Muich-"
"Tokito-Sama has awoken!" Aoi cuts me off.
I stand off and run towards her. "Y/N-sama!?" I nod.  "Bring me to him please.." I ask.
At The butterfly mansion bc I'm lazy af

"M-Muichiro?" I ask. "Y/N?" "I-I-" he cuts me off by grabbing my shirt and pulling me in for a kiss.
We release.
"Young love~ Kyahh!They're so cute together!!" Mitsuri shouts.

'and like that, I was back where I belonged'

Yall I made this for fun and I kinda like it

~Jean)