Part 6: First day back

Y/N's POV

Its been about a week, maybe two, since the incident. I've just about fully recovered physically,... But mentally, no. Master Ubuyashiki has come to visit once a day to give me his own 'therapy sessions' but they don't help.. I still feel like absolute shit...

Shinobu walks into the room with a clipboard. "Y/N, I need you to sign this to be able to leave.." She says handing me the board and pen.

"But its hard for me to write, my dominant hands is in a cast" I say annoyed. "Use your other hand " Shinobu says.

I sigh and sign the sheet.

I stand up and grab my boots/heels (idrk its like boots with a wedge) and change.

I slip my shoes on and quickly leave the room. 'Where are you going!? " she shouts. "Rengoku estate, don't follow me." I demand.

I walk out off the estate, everybody watching me.

"OI! Where the hell are you going!?" Sanemi shouts. "Nemi, Please mind your business..."
he grabs my shoulder and turns me to face him.

"You're still recovering! Why the hell are you not resting Y/N?!" He shouts still holding shoulder. "Tsk" I wince in pain. "get your hand off my shoulder .. I-it is hurting me" I say .

Sanemi removes his hand. "I was discharged from the estate, I need to get going, see you later Nemi.." I say walking past him.

During these past days, I've overheard the girls in the butterfly mansion talking, most specifically, talking about me.. They say I act quite like Muichiro and Tomioka now. One time Aoi even said I lost the shine in my eye while talking to Shinobu.

I mean, I see why they think that... I feel emotionless without Rengoku being here, and Suki, I heard from Zenitsu that Tanjiro is hiding her for me, which I'm greatly appreciative for but...  I have a feeling the Hashira will find out about her... And I fear Sanemi or one of the others will kill her...

"Y-Y/N-san!" Senjuro's shaky voice shouts. I walk up to him. "Hello...Senjuro.." I say with watery eyes. 

I kneel to his height.

"Senjuro, I want you to know,...Your brother died a h-hero" I say in a shaky high pitched voice as tears flow down both of our faces. "H-He protected, three young boys, he protected m-me.. " I say. "And he still managed.. To-to almost kill the high rank d-demon.." I say looking at Senjuro.

I calm down and wipe my tears. "Come here .." I say with my arms open.

He hugs me tight. I wrap my arms around him. "I-I'm sorry..." He mumbles"...its ok...It's ok to cry..."

He lets go of me and I wipe his tears.

"I-I have something for you, come inside..." He says leading me in.

We walk into a room and both sit on the floor.

He opens a white box, revealing Rengoku's Haori. "I-I want you to have this.." Senjuro says handing me the box. "Do you mind if i..wear it..?" I ask. "I want you to have it while you fight, so he can be apart of your everyday life.." Senjuro says.

I slowly take the Haori from the box.

"Senjuro, you want to be a slayer right..?" I ask.  He nods. "Soon, I will become a hashira...since I was his Tsuguko... I wanted to know..." I pause.

"Will you be my Tsuguko?" I ask. "Of course! But..., my nirichin blade never switched color.." He says.

"I'll teach you to convert flame breathing to your gun, you know I can't use a sword either right?" I say.

"Caw Caw!! Y/N Shinazugawa!! Ubuyashiki has requested you to the base!! You have been reranked to hashira level!!" My crow shouts.

"Would you care coming with? I would like to introduce you to everyone?" I ask. "Ok.."

--

Hii!!

This is something PAPISTAT drew and I love it!!! They are a constant reader and are the ones who gave papi the nickname idea!

So shout out to PAPISTAT

(I also wrote two stories w this AMAZING fan)

~Jean