Part 10: Staying at the Uzui Estate..

TW (SH and blood)

Y/N's POV

Two hours after the explosion..

I groan, sitting up. "Tch" I wince in pain. I look down at my waist to see a large piece of glass embedded in my skin.I look over my shoulder to see the massive fire, sitting on what used to be my house..

I manage to pull myself onto my feet. A large tree branch catches my eye. I pick it up and lean on it for support.

"I only know how to get to Uzui's estate from here..." I say to myself. I begin walking up the path. " he's at the top of the path.." I whisper.

I walk, leaning on the branch. "Lord Tengen!! Come back!" I hear Suma yell faintly. "I'm heading to get coal girls!" Uzui's faint voice shouts.

"Tengen...!" I shout in a exhausted voice. "Huh? What was that?" He says. "Down the path!!" I shout with my last breath.

I stop walking as I hear his quite loud footsteps. "Y/N!!" He shouts. "thank god you're here..." I say. "what happened!!??"

"Two demon's... Exploded my house... I killed one but the other got away...." I say before collapsing.

He picks me up bridal style, but accidentally pushes the glass deeper into my waist. "Gah!" I yell in pain. 

He begins running up the path, getting back to his house in seconds. "Girls! Come help!" He shouts.

Suma, Makio and Hinatsaru all come running out. "This is Y/N! She works witL h me, I just found her at the end of the path..!" Suma runs off. She comes back with a large bag. "Here Hina!"  She shouts.

Hinatsaru turns me onto my side. "Bite onto this..." She says handing me a cloth. I hold it to my mouth. She Pulls the glass out of my waist. "MMmm!!!" I scream into the cloth.

She puts the glass down and pours rubbing alcohol on my wound, making me feel even more pain.

"Ok, the hard part is done" she says. I spit out the cloth as she wraps up my waist. "hey, Y/N, do you want ice? Your face is unflamboyantly bruised.." Tengen asks. "No thanks Tengen" I say with a slight smirk.

Tengen's wives help me stand up. "You can stay here until we can find you somewhere to live." Tengen says.

Him and his wives guide me to a guest room. "Thank you guys..I owe you dour my life.." I say sitting on the bed.

"A friend of-" "I see  this little girl like a daughter" "really?" I ask looking at him. "Yup! And a I'm proud to have a a daughter like you" he says in a sweet yet teasing way.

"Well, if you need anything, our room in across from yours, rest well sweetie.." Hinatsaru say patting my shoulder. "Night kid" Tengen says raffling my hair.

"Night.."

They all leave the room.

I begin thinking about what the demon said earlier. "Was it really my fault..?" I ask myself."of course it was...like he said....I'm weak.." I whisper as tears form in my eyes.

I reach into my boot and pull out the same blade as earlier. "What if he was right..?" I ask myself.

'maybe one simple cut.. Would bring me somewhat close to what he felt....I should've died not him.'

I place the knife to my wrist and slowly pull it across. The blood begins to slowly drip from my arm and onto my pants. "Maybe one more..?"I make another cut but on my other arm.

Time passes and Y/N has gone out of control and both wrists have been sliced multiple times.

I sit in the floor, just crying, my blade still in hand.

" Y/N are you oka- " Tengen pauses and closes the door behind him."Y/N...give me the blade.." He says. I slowly hand him the blade with my hands shaking due to the cuts.

"Come here..." He says opening his arms. I hug him and cry into his chest."shh...its ok..." He says comfortably.

Tengen POV

I look down at Y/N.

I feel a warm liquid rub against my side. "Huh..?" I mumble. The liquid leads to Y/N's arms. I touch my waist. 'Blood?'

I grab her wrists lightly and pull up her Haori sleeve. "Oh my god..."

Y/N POV

I cry even more. He goes into a drawer and pulls out medical supplies. I watch him wrap both of my wrists.

"I'm sorry Tengen...." I whisper. "Don't be sorry" he says.

My voice begins to get sqeeky and high pitched, "Those demons I caught really got in my head and made me think of Kyojuro..." I say.

He lifts me onto the bed, still hugging me. "...is there anything else we can talk about to gets this off your mind..? Maybe recent events, that mission with Muichiro?..." I nod.

"Mitsuri thinks I'm in love, and I think I am too.." I say looking away and I blush.

"Who's the lucky man?~" he asks. "...Muichiro..." I whisper. "Who?" "Muichiro" I blurt out.

"I knew it!" He says. 'I guess this conversation cheers me up..'

"Mrs. Suma...I can see you standing there..." I say looking over to the door. "Is it true? You are in love~..." She says in a nervous tone.

Suma POV

'I need to inform Ubuyashiki of her self harming....'

Y/N's POV

I blush and look down. "I don't really wanna talk about it..." I say nervously.

---

Heyyyy

~Jean