Part 2: idk what to name this one

7PM
Y/N's POV

(I forgot to save the last part! But, you and Sanemi got called to kill a demon and he was going to watch to see how your skills are)

After four hours of travel on foot, we finally arrive.

"Get your sword out, you never know when a demon might jump out" Sanemi says. "I don't have a sword." I blurt out.

"What!? How do you even kill demons without a sword!?" He shouts. I pull my gun out and point it up, still holding it near my ear. "With a special gun" I say smirking.
(Don't forget kny takes place around 1916-27)

"What!? Not many even have guns!!" "I'm not the only one, Genya uses one too" I say. "Genya's in the corps!?" "N-No?"

"Well well... What do we have here?" I get grabbed from behind. I load and quickly shoot my gun, hitting the demon's head, not fully severing it.

I rip myself away from it and shoot the head again, this time killing the demon.

"Damn, that gun is useful" Sanemi says proudly."I know" I chuckle.

"Caw Caw!! Y/N Shinazugawa!! Mission timing shortened!! Board the Mugen Train along side Rengoku!! Lowermoon one was spotted!! Caw!!" My crow shouts over head.

"Hey, keep this, it's my lucky pin" Sanemi says pinning the hashira pin on my uniform. (Pretend there is one) "but I'm not a Hashira, and it says wind, I'm not a wind user" I say confused. "Just keep it, you can give it back after your mission"

"Good luck..." he says. "Thanks, wanna walk with me to the station?" I ask. "Sanemi Shinazugawa!! You have been requested at headquarters!! Caw!!" Sanemi's crow shouts before flying off. "I guess that answers my question."

I begin walking.

Time skip —

I walk down a long path facing down. "Damn.. I've walked since last ni-" I get cut off and fall back. "Are you ok?!" A boy in a checkered Haori asks, holding his hand out. I grab it and he pulls me up.

"Sorry about that, Y/N Shinazugawa!" I say holding my hand out. He shakes it. "Tanjiro Kamado" he says. "Aren't you the kid who's sister is a demon?" I ask. "Yes but-" "it's fine, I have a demon I take car of too.." I say.

Flashback—

I walk into a small dark cave, following the sound of crying. "C-can you help me?!" A little girls voice shouts. I run to her side.

"A monster h-hurt my m-mom! It made me look like this!!" I look down at the wounded woman. "This is your mom?" I ask. She nods.

I check the mothers pulse. 'She's gone...'

"It's incredible how you still have memories, even after the transformation.." I say caressing the girls face.

"Have you eaten a person or blood?" I ask. She shakes her head no. "Are you willing to in the future?" She shakes her head again.

I slice a cut in my arm and she doesn't even react.

"I need to put this muzzle on you to be sure.. I'm sorry.." I say. "It's ok,... am I a demon..?" She asks. "Yes.. but how did you know?"

"I read one of my moms books she was a...demon slayer? I think that's what it is called." I nod and put the white muzzle on her mouth.

(I draw those 'OC colabs' and I will use Oreonggie's Demon oc with the Y/N design) (her acc is found on devientart)

(These are pics of her)

—

"Her name is Suki" (not the oc name bc idk it lol)

"That's nice, I'd love to meet her!" I smile and nod.

"Whose this pretty lady?" The yellow boy says. "This is Y/N, Y/N this is Zenitsu" Tanjiro says.

"Y/-N-sa-n~" he says grabbing my hands.

(Kinda how he went "Ta-un-ji-ro-kun ~" when he say Nezuko.)

"Y-Yes?" "You're pretty~" "Thank yo" "MARRY MEE!!" He shouts, cutting me off.

"N-No, I really should get going , I have a mission.." I say. "Oh! We do too, where's yours?" Tanjiro asks. "Aboard the Mugen train" I say smiling. "Oh same! All of us have a mission there today!"I nod.

(ALSO, you carry a bag with you, and Suki has an impressive blood art skill of shrinking to the size of a baby, and she manages to stay in that bag during the day.)

" You know what, aboard the train ill show you Suki, she might get along with Nezuko.." I say.

Tanjiro nods.

We arrive and board the train++

"UMAI!!" A distant voice shouts. I sigh. "Follow me, that person yelling is my master.." I groan.

We finally make it to Rengoku's car.(car of a train)

"Greetings Rengoku-Sama" I say sitting next to him. "Rengoku-sama?... Can I let Suki out? They know about her.." I whisper into his ear. "Sure" he says calmly.

I carefully open my bag. Suki lays there staring up at me, so I pick her up and place her on the floor.

She grows to Nezuko's size.

"Tanjiro..this is Suki" I say.

--

:)

:)

~Jean