Part 15: Long chapter

"-Just in case something happened"
Y/N's POV

8PM

'We had just finished training and Mitsuri had invited us to all eat dinner at a restaurant, she had also told us to wear nice clothing'

"Are you two planning on drinking?" Shinobu asks as she ties Mitsuri's kimono ribbon. "Yeah, probably" I say.

"Probably not, you know how Uzui and Sanemi get when they're drunk, last time I had to carry Sanemi home" Mitsuri says.

(Y/n is wearing the One on the Left, Shinobu is wearing the middle, and Mitsuri is wearing a pink kimono)

"Shinobu? Did you tell everyone to meet here or at the restaurant?" I ask. "Here" she replies.

"Y/N, Shinobu told me about what happened between you and Muich-" we are interrupted by a knock at the door.

I stand up and walk towards the door. "Hey" I say as I open it. Muichiro and the others walk inside.

"Aniki.. We need to talk" I say, making the whole room look at me. "What Is it Y/N?" He asks.

"I invited Genya" he goes silent.

"Why the hell would you invite him?"he says, veins popping from his forehead.

"You can sit across the room for fucks sake, but he is going, in fact, Kocho! I'm picking up my brother, I'll be back!" I shout.

"Ok!"

I push past him and leave the estate, Muichiro following.

"Hello Muichiro" I greet. "Hi" "Where are you heading?" He asks. "I'm picking up my brother Genya, he is attending dinner with us" I say.

"Nii-san!" I look to my left to see Genya. "hello Genya!" I say with a large smile. He gives me a hug.

"Hey, why do you have a sword on your hip, I thought you said you used a gun like me" Genya asks.

"I bring my sword when I go out with the others just in case something happened.." I say.

"I'm actually quite skilled with a katana, but the blade color never changed so I learned to use a gun" I say. "Wait, what's a gun again?" Muichiro asks. I giggle. "A weapon" I respond.

"Hey, uhm, Shinobu-sama told me about what happened between you and Muichiro, is it true?" Genya asks. "I- I-" "yes" Muichiro says bluntly.

"Hey! You three! We gotta get going!" Mitsuri shouts from a window.

We walk back towards the building.

We walk inside. "Everyone, this is my twin brother, Genya" I say, introducing them all. "Hello" most of them say.

"Let's get going" Gyomei says.

Time skip to the restaurant

We all walk in. "Hello, you must be the hashiras!" A kind looking lady says. "Yes" gyomei says. She, and all the guests in the room stand up and bow.